Pokémon.com updates with new layout: Pokémon Daisuki Club comes to America - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pokémon.com updates with new layout: Pokémon Daisuki Club comes to America

Default Re: Pokémon.com updates with new layout: Pokémon Daisuki Club comes to America

Here's my trainer, if anyone would like to see: http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/2107/mytrainer2.jpg
    And please if anyone can, answer the questions in my previous post here... I have to know exactly what the Daisuki Club had! and if there's anything possible to do with our trainers in Pokémon.com... at least an option to show your trainer to a friend or something? I didn't find anything like that but I really can't see a reason not to do it... especially since it tells me that: "Your trainer, screen name, and lead Pokémon are set to display to the public." - how can anyone see these things?! I sure hope they don't mean that thing at the bottom of the main page showing random trainers (which doesn't even include the said things like name or lead Poké)

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon.com updates with new layout: Pokémon Daisuki Club comes to America

Go into the trainer builder or one of the games and look at piplup.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Ruler Z View Post
    Go into the trainer builder or one of the games and look at piplup.
    I don't see anything weird with Pip 0__0
    It looks exactly the same as it always did... that's stock art of it was used 3252356 times by now

Also, in the Daisuki Club site (or at least I think it's their site...) I saw one minigame with cards (remember where a certain card is when they shuffle the cards, something like that) and one thing where there's a "book" with super cute art and a narrator that reads the book XD and you can choose a male or female narrator... it might be really childish but it's cute and I'd like to see such things in English too
    Here's the link to that "book"- http://www.pokemon.jp/portal/html/pokemon_ehon/ehon_a.cfm

Blog Entries
    Follow Takoto On Twitter
    Follow Takoto on Tumblr

I... I signed up as well...

~Giovanni Fan|★|Silver Fan~
    ★ An Illustration student from the UK; with a particular love of black tea, cats, deer, jellyfish, octopus, moths and the colour purple ★
    ♥ Umbreon, Gardevoir, Drifloon, Joltik, Gengar, Malamar ♥ Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Xerneas ♥
    ~ DeviantArtTwitterTumblr ~

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

E-mail responded to. All account issues should be fixed by this Monday.

EDIT:You can still access the old site!
    Here ya go! All directories are still active. Someone download the entire site before they decide to take it down!
    Last edited by immewnity; 12th January 2010 at 09:48 PM.

The Radical Dreamer Mostly Harmless's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTEchidna View Post
    Sounds good to me.

Also by the way who's number one in the Munchlax game?
    On a related note, who's number 6?

RPs as Gold and Brock from Pokemon Adventures

Claimed Gengar, Pichu Little (Pichu Brothers) and Ruby's Celebi

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by immewnity View Post
    Oh my God, that takes me way back.

MARIO AND POKEMON FOR EBUR!!!

Blog Entries

So is there any benefit for me to actually join the Trainer's Club?

The Radical Dreamer Mostly Harmless's Avatar
    Blog Entries

To be really cool?

RPs as Gold and Brock from Pokemon Adventures

Claimed Gengar, Pichu Little (Pichu Brothers) and Ruby's Celebi

No one answered my questions about the daisuki club so I had to try to register to their site and... it was really easy to do it! As long as you can read "mail address", "nickname" and "password" it won't be a problem
    If anyone need help to register there PM me
    I just did it so I still didn't see everything on the site but it looks like they have the 3 games the English site has + at least 5 more! it also looks like they have much more stuff for you to buy for your trainer
    I guess all of that will eventually get into the English site too... but I can't wait so I'm going to play all of these games now XD

Blog Entries

Visit double trouble!'s Youtube Channel

I hope they have more episodes up by the time I finish AG, so I don't have to go to CN.

Quote Originally Posted by TTEchidna View Post
    Sounds good to me.

Also by the way who's number one in the Munchlax game?

Well for the past few days I'd have to say Me :D

and yes it is me.. here's my login int he upper corner.

EDIT: Awww I was dethroned today after about a week on top..oh well I enjoyed my time on top :)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pokeclub.jpg  
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 26th January 2010 at 11:40 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234