Pokémon.com updates with new layout: Pokémon Daisuki Club comes to America - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon.com updates with new layout: Pokémon Daisuki Club comes to America

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon.com updates with new layout: Pokémon Daisuki Club comes to America

Pretty cool. I created an account there.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon.com updates with new layout: Pokémon Daisuki Club comes to America

It's still acting as if I never had an account with the e-mail I used. *facepalm* Great job TPCi. [/sarcasm] It continually says it's "Unable to find an account using the provided information" when I put in my e-mail into either "Find My..." whatevers, even though I have undeniable proof it should be able to find me. I have the old e-mail with the default password, with the sent address as the one I keep putting in. :/

But I'm also seeing on other forums that some tourney data hasn't been transfered yet, so maybe my account hasn't been either. And I can't sign up again because there's no point, I HAVE rankings. >_>

Honestly, it would have been better if they had just WAITED and let the site be COMPLETE before they actually launched it. Not cause this mess on top of working out the kinks of the new website. =__=;

On another note, they've announced Shiny/Pikachu Colored Pichu: http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/vg_pichu_distro_teaser-2010-01-11/
    this should be really obvious but, I really don't post here anymore. I pop in from time to time, but I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiko Heiwa View Post
    Pokemon - The Only Series Who's Fandom Regards Differing Opinions As Trolling

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by immewnity View Post
    Nintendo should make like Coke and sue themselves.

Blog Entries

They've only got 3 episodes up on their site, but sweet mother of pearl, they're not region-locked.

Follow Daxdiv On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Thingamajig257 View Post
    They've only got 3 episodes up on their site, but sweet mother of pearl, they're not region-locked.
    That and they don't have that stretch and fish-eye effect that the CN USA video player has as well. Sweet mother of pearl, this is some good news.

Also, created an account over there as well. Now to figure out where the hell everything else is on the site.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thingamajig257 View Post
    They also list "Sliding into Seventh" being watchable online... but it never loads... A sign of what's to come?
    this should be really obvious but, I really don't post here anymore. I pop in from time to time, but I really don't care.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Sounds good to me.

Also by the way who's number one in the Munchlax game?

Follow Daxdiv On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by TTEchidna View Post

Also by the way who's number one in the Munchlax game?
    *looks at #1 spot in Munchlax's Berry Bonanza*

Wow, you're good at this game.

The Radical Dreamer Mostly Harmless's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Soon to be me! (Probably not...)
    I WILL buy everything by tonight.
    And though I can't find the Pikachu-Coloured Pichu news article on the news section of the site, I could find it when I did a site search for Pichu from the Pichu page.
    http://www.pokemon.com/us/search/?search=Pichu

RPs as Gold and Brock from Pokemon Adventures

Claimed Gengar, Pichu Little (Pichu Brothers) and Ruby's Celebi

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mostly Harmless View Post
    Soon to be me! (Probably not...)
    I WILL buy everything by tonight.
    And though I can't find the Pikachu-Coloured Pichu news article on the news section of the site, I could find it when I did a site search for Pichu from the Pichu page.
    http://www.pokemon.com/us/search/?search=Pichu
    It's meant to be posted tomorrow it would seem, which (based on go-pokemon's news) was the original date the site was supposed to go up. So, expect to see it up for reals sometime tomorrow.

The Radical Dreamer Mostly Harmless's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yessssss!
    This is good news indeed!

RPs as Gold and Brock from Pokemon Adventures

Claimed Gengar, Pichu Little (Pichu Brothers) and Ruby's Celebi

The site looks great! So much better than the old one! Even the Pokédex really improved! I like how they list the Pokémon being mouse/penguin/etc... it was annoying how the old one didn't include that, as it seems basic information about the Poké
    So far I only watched part of ep 1 but explorer kept closing itself so I just continued to watch the ep from my downloaded file... =\ seems like I'll never be able to watch it legally, shame as it's finally not US-only
    Still need to check over the whole site but the Munchlax game is great! I KNEW I heard that music of Munchlax before!! so it's from that Mario game! I thought it's soemthing from the Pokémon games XDDD
    I still didn't register to that trainer club but I'll do that soon - surprising that Israel is in the list of available countries (well, the TCG are sold here and they do have tournaments I think... too bad I didn't buy cards for years since I don't have money and it's too expensive)

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Anyone else notice that Piplup has a new striped tail?
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

So... now that I created my trainer and his team, is there anything I can actually do with them?
    How can people even see my trainer? Is the only way to see other's trainer is the bottom of the main page that show some random trainers every time?
    I tried to search and can't find anything... it's too bad if there's nothing to do with it, because there is potential to make it a little more interesting (though I do like it anyway, even if we can't really do anything)

Also, what exactly was the Japanese "Daisuki Club"? What exactly it had? I can't find much information about it anywhere
    What exactly of the things it had are now on Pokémon.com? and what's missing that we might get later?
    If I'm not wrong, the "Daisuku Club" uploaded free exclusive manga to their site about Ranger 2 and the HGSS TCG - can we expect these to be translated for Pokémon.com?

I really like the Munchlax game, though it's annoying how it ends after 100 berries... why can't we continue until it fills the screen? I also can't get nearly as much points as the people on the high scores got... how is it possible?!
    Turtwig's game is nice too and Pachi's game is the one I liked the least but it's still good
    Hopefully they'll add more and more games with the time, it'd be great!

Maybe we should send them a lot of e-mails and thank them for the new site and say that we'd like to see more games like these and more options of things to do with our trainers...

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Ruler Z View Post
    Anyone else notice that Piplup has a new striped tail?
    Where did you see that?

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

There are two things that I'll definitely miss about the old site.

The first one is Mailbag, of course. Any hopes for getting next movies character names are crushed.

The second one is the Switch-a-roo game. I scored an OVER NINE THOUSAND (in fact, it was over 100,000) record in it. I'm never gonna score more.

Aside from Daisuki Club's English version, the site is shitty as of now. Video Games section sucks big time. They didn't bother to improve old episode synopses (they just added Chronicles). Much old material was taken down (game-wise, mostly).

I AM giving this site a chance as they're just starting. hope that they'll put some stuff from original Daisuki, like the LEGEND TCG webcomic. As for Ranger comics, it's too late, probably. Also waiting for better section on games (HGSS, especially). What we have now is a bunch of news - a shitty excuse for a section.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast