Pokémon.com updates with new layout: Pokémon Daisuki Club comes to America

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon.com updates with new layout: Pokémon Daisuki Club comes to America

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon.com updates with new layout: Pokémon Daisuki Club comes to America

Pokémon.com updates with new layout: Pokémon Daisuki Club comes to America

Pokémon.com has gotten a complete makeover, making the site fully integrated with the TCG. Select anime episodes can be viewed on the site, too. The Japanese Pokémon Daisuki Club has now been brought stateside as the Pokémon Trainer Club.

Read more on Bulbanews

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon.com updates with new layout: Pokémon Daisuki Club comes to America

This is hilarious. The Pokemon Trainer Club, in a way, was probably brought over cause of its uses with HGSS and only that. But now I can have a daisuke account.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Blog Entries
    Follow Magmaster12 On Twitter
    Visit Magmaster12's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon.com updates with new layout: Pokémon Daisuki Club comes to America

Half the links don't even work yet.
    PM Me and I'll register your 3DS FC 2707 1776 0987
    I also need a Magmar or Helioptile Friend Safari.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Its very slow actually, so much action right now. Getting the trainer club to work is like getting the key to heaven.

Blazaking's Avatar Staff ArtistModerator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Blazaking On Twitter Add Blazaking on Google+
    Follow Blazaking on Tumblr Visit Blazaking's Youtube Channel

I don't see the mailbag anywhere... guess they got rid of it. Too bad though. I liked it.

Blog Entries

Oh my god, this is THE SLOWEST load time I've EVER seen for a website. =__= On top of THAT I can't even log in with my old account. Oh this is lovely.
    this should be really obvious but, I really don't post here anymore. I pop in from time to time, but I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiko Heiwa View Post
    Pokemon - The Only Series Who's Fandom Regards Differing Opinions As Trolling

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

I got an account up and running. I think I'm one of the first.

Blog Entries

I'd like to ask what the benefits of being part of this Trainer Club is. (I searched the entire site and found nothing, and I don't know the nature of the Daisuki Club to begin with)
    Step into the Fairy circle

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Just to show your love for Pokemon and get some bullshit like that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile726 View Post
    I'd like to ask what the benefits of being part of this Trainer Club is. (I searched the entire site and found nothing, and I don't know the nature of the Daisuki Club to begin with)
    I was just about to ask this myself.

EDIT: So it's useless? Got my hopes up for nothing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile726 View Post
    TCG tourney important stuff at least. Which is important to other TCG players like myself, BUT AURGH IT CAN'T EVEN FIND MY ACCOUNT. I love this new website, NOT. It's pretty and all, but oh my god the load time and oh my god why the fack can't I log in.
    this should be really obvious but, I really don't post here anymore. I pop in from time to time, but I really don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiko Heiwa View Post
    Pokemon - The Only Series Who's Fandom Regards Differing Opinions As Trolling

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

You need to look up the faqs it seems. Also have the links don't work, like said.

The awesomeness of this surpasses light speed in awesomeness units.

P.S.: Not literally, but it's pretty fuckin' epic.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I'm having account problems, too. I'd recommend to not keep refreshing, just give them some time; it only launched today, albeit a few hours ago!

EDIT: Send account issues to customerservice@pokemon.com; I sent mine there!
    Last edited by immewnity; 11th January 2010 at 03:31 PM.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

I'm having trouble getting my account up. I made it, now the load times are killin me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast