Pokémon.com announces Pokémon Power Bracket: Legendary Pokémon to compete for fans' v

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Pokémon.com announces Pokémon Power Bracket: Legendary Pokémon to compete for fans' v

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon.com announces Pokémon Power Bracket: Legendary Pokémon to compete for fans' v

Pokémon.com announces Pokémon Power Bracket: Legendary Pokémon to compete for fans' votes

The official English Pokémon website has launched a tournament in which fans vote for their favorite legendary Pokémon. All legendary Pokémon from Generation I to Generation IV are included. Fans can vote for each matchup once per day. Each phase lasts for one week.

Read more on Bulbanews

You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokémon.com announces Pokémon Power Bracket: Legendary Pokémon to compete for fan

I wonder why the power bracket is using Gen II art for the Gen II Pokemon now that we have updated Gen IV art?
    jda95 likes this.

"Playing around?" Wrong.

Gentlemen, it is our duty to ensure that Arceus wins this tournament. That way on hot topic, we'll have a shirt that said "I CAUGHT GOD!!!".
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    Albert Einstein

Melonhead; 1032-2149-6593; Ground: Wooper, Marowak, Gastrodon
    PM me so I can add you back.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon.com announces Pokémon Power Bracket: Legendary Pokémon to compete for fan

I really hope that T-shirt of the winning legendary comes out in Hot Topic stores everywhere. I really want to buy a Pokemon T-shirt that doesn't have Pikachu slapped in it.

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The birds are getting trounced!

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Chances are this is abusable in the same way as the Pokemon popularity poll.

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

The lack of Meloetta (or indeed anything from Gen V) makes me sad.

Given the remaining choices, Mew should win, but it will almost certainly end up being Mewtwo or Arceus.

Professor Lavender toodlesdoodles's Avatar
    Add toodlesdoodles on Facebook

Between Articuno and Raikou, I voted for Raikou :)
    "It's not enough to just train a Pokemon, but the true master comes from the heart and your relationship with your Pokemon."

You know, the sad thing being that I'll probably vote more for this than I ever will for any political event in my entire life... and I'll probably be more well-informed on the candidates in this poll than I ever will those competing for the White House.

Anyway, as for today's I chose Articuno. In my opinion, it's just more elegant and beautiful than Raikou... but then I remembered we're talking about Hot Topic here who primarily just print cheap artwork on their clothes and sell it for more than it's worth as opposed to making elegant and intuitive designs.
    UnovaCastaway and Kouzan like this.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

I voted for all of the beasts. :I I like them more.

Blog Entries

I voted for all three beasts too, purely because I'm currently playing through HeartGold again :D

Although, I did notice that for Raikou it said that one of its notable appearances was in Pokémon 3: The Movie, same with Suicune... surely ~ given how recent it was, with HGSS being listed there and all, as well as in-keeping with listing all three birds for the one movie ~ it would've made more sense to credit them all for the Zoroark movie instead? Or are they just avoiding ALL of Gen V altogether in this?

//mahLOVE//mahLIFE//
    //mahART//
    Volcarona avatar made by myself

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

All three beasts had Movie 3 in their description, only Entie was in it. I think Movie 13 would have been a better choice. Also the birds has R/B not FR/LG. I don't know what TPCi was thinking. ._.
    sonic10158 likes this.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Arceus is going to win... again...

I hope to goodness that something other than Arceus wins, since it always wins at these polls... (I've already got three of them, I don't need a fourth!)

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

Yeah, only Entei was in Movie 3, and the Zoroark movie was better to fit than Movie 3. And Suicune was better for either Movie 13 or Pokémon Crystal.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

I hope Phione wins the tournament.

Seriously, it's on the bracket.
    Laterna, Guy_Spy and YamiiDenryuu like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 25th August 2012, 09:53 AM
  2. 3rd July 2012, 11:31 PM