Pokémon celebrates 'Month of Zoroark': Sweepstakes, DVD, manga, C-Gear skin, TCG box,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pokémon celebrates 'Month of Zoroark': Sweepstakes, DVD, manga, C-Gear skin, TCG box,

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon celebrates 'Month of Zoroark': Sweepstakes, DVD, manga, C-Gear skin, TCG box,

Pokémon celebrates 'Month of Zoroark': Sweepstakes, DVD, manga, C-Gear skin, TCG box, more ...

The Pokémon franchise in America celebrates this month with the Pokémon Zoroark. Sweepstakes and various releases will be held this month until the first week of October.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 7th September 2011 at 04:31 AM.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon celebrates 'Month of Zoroark': Sweepstakes, DVD, manga, C-Gear skin, TCG

Wow, they really went Zoroark crazy. Interesting that Australia (and possibly New Zealand) get the event Zoroark for a month while the US and Canada only get it for a week. Of course, they get the sweepstakes and C-Gear skin (although Canada can't enter the sweepstakes).

Default Re: Pokémon celebrates 'Month of Zoroark': Sweepstakes, DVD, manga, C-Gear skin, TCG

Well I entered my e-mail address. I like how a box opens up and says "We're workin' on it. Wait just a sec..." Although I had to wait far longer than a second for my e-mail address to go through. I wonder why it takes so long?

Huh, I wonder what I'll do with the prize if I win. I already have B/W and I already have a 3DS. I don't play the TCG and I don't much like Zoroark. :/
    3DS Friend Code ~ 1762-2785-8494

Add me and give me yours!!

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

It's on the UK Black/White website too - Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version | Find Zoroark at Toys"R"Us!

EDIT: As the UK one lists the exact same dates as the US one, and the fact that GAME stores have handled all UK events since Shaymin (TRU haven't had an event since 2007), I'm gonna get in touch with TPCi to confirm.

EDIT 2: No mention on the UK side of pokemon.com yet either.
    Last edited by Joshawott; 7th September 2011 at 09:21 AM.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    It's on the UK Black/White website too - Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version | Find Zoroark at Toys"R"Us!

EDIT: As the UK one lists the exact same dates as the US one, and the fact that GAME stores have handled all UK events since Shaymin (TRU haven't had an event since 2007), I'm gonna get in touch with TPCi to confirm.

EDIT 2: No mention on the UK side of pokemon.com yet either.
    It's also not linked from the front page unlike the US, Canadian and Australian ones.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    It's also not linked from the front page unlike the US, Canadian and Australian ones.
    If I go on the front page of the UK website, it's on the front page, under the "Buy Black/White" banners.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Wow they did go crazy with the Zoroark. I think its odd that we get the event one only for a week. Im trying to decide wheter its worth stopping by TRU for it, especially considering Japan gave the same one out over wi-fi, so I already have it. Definately gonna get the C-gear skin though.

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Someone at TPCi loves zoroark......

Gonna get this event as usual, also I entered the contest.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

What, the DVD isn't out in the US yet? I saw the DVD here (in the UK) at ASDA a week ago.
    I will try to get the Zoroark, I hope it's at GAME because I won't have to go to Watford for it.

Blog Entries

I wonder if Finalnd be getting that Zoroark event though. Snarl'd be a good thing to have with it for the time being.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

I entered my email :3
    Those prizes are pretty cool...I hope I win something ^0^ though I prolly won't.
    Debating whether or not to stop @ the only TRU in town for the snarl Zoroark even though I already sketched the move off of the Japanese one months ago..... Also the skin looks so awesome <3

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Does anyone else get something saying "exception: syntax error"?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOmnimax View Post
    Does anyone else get something saying "exception: syntax error"?
    I had that problem with Firefox. I switched to Chrome, and everything worked out.

Blog Entries

What's with TPC and Zoroark? So what if it was in the first Gen. V Pokemon revealed? Why can't they use something else like. Stunfisk? :D

EDIT: Is it against the rules to enter another email address on another computer? >_>
    CLAMIMED: Loves to eat!

Blog Entries

Awesome! I'm gonna enter this contest. I want the Pokemon cards and figures! =D

Of course, I already have the 3DS and Pokemon Black and White. So, if I do win the grand prizes, I'll just do something really nice with them (like give them to a friend).
    Last edited by Trainer Lisa; 7th September 2011 at 08:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast