Pokémon: Black & White to premiere on Feb. 12: New season to premiere with a one hour

Thread: Pokémon: Black & White to premiere on Feb. 12: New season to premiere with a one hour

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon: Black & White to premiere on Feb. 12: New season to premiere with a one hour

Pokémon: Black & White to premiere on Feb. 12: New season to premiere with a one hour special

The fourteenth season of the Pokémon anime, Pokémon: Black & White is all set to premiere on Cartoon Network with a one hour special episode on Feb. 12, 2011.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Pokémon: Black & White to premiere on Feb. 12: New season to premiere with a one

Awesome! I'll be sure to watch!

1st Post!

RONALDO!!
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon: Black & White to premiere on Feb. 12: New season to premiere with a one

YES!! And it counts

Looks like TPCI/CN is following the Japanese footsteps by doing a double-header special

Cool. I might watch it... I don't know.

That show comes on too early in the morning for me.

Blog Entries
    Follow Durbe On Twitter Add Durbe on Facebook

Smile Re: Pokémon: Black & White to premiere on Feb. 12: New season to premiere with a one

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees4life View Post
    YES!! And it counts

Looks like TPCI/CN is following the Japanese footsteps by doing a double-header special
    Not only that but the episode titles are similar to the japanese titles.
    Last edited by Durbe; 29th January 2011 at 08:39 PM. Reason: fixed spelling error
    FC: 2723-9571-7949 IGN: Toshiro

Hooray for double episode premieres. I will definitely tune in.
    Pokemon Black FC: 1377 7082 2212

Finally double episode premieres! I feel much better waiting one week for two episodes than for two weeks for two episodes. (Even if it is just this once!)

I'm also glad we won't have a HUGE gap between the end of DP and the beginning of Black and White! February is going to be an awesome month!!!
    3DS Friend Code ~ 1762-2785-8494

Add me and give me yours!!

Blog Entries

Is it called Best Wishes like in Japan?

And also wow, we're seeing the anime a month before game instead of way after the game

Quote Originally Posted by Torterra Trainer View Post
    Finally double episode premieres! I feel much better waiting one week for two episodes than for two weeks for two episodes. (Even if it is just this once!)

I'm also glad we won't have a HUGE gap between the end of DP and the beginning of Black and White! February is going to be an awesome month!!!
    February(DP finale,Zoroark Movie,BW anime, Ash's Pikachu, Shiny Suicune, Call of legends), March(Black and White's Release), and April(BW TCG) will be great months.......
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu200 View Post
    Is it called Best Wishes like in Japan?
    Nah. Its called Pokemon Black & White.
    Pokemon Black FC: 1377 7082 2212

Blog Entries

Either I'm not getting the references to the episode names, or for the first time in so long, there aren't any.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Miar View Post
    Either I'm not getting the references to the episode names, or for the first time in so long, there aren't any.
    Maybe they're going back to their roots like how the anime seems to be going back to its roots. The first bunch of episodes in the series had no puns like Ash Catches a Pokemon and Mystery at the Lighthouse. Personally, I like this better. I'm not into corny puns.

I hope this lasts.

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hyatt View Post
    Maybe they're going back to their roots like how the anime seems to be going back to its roots. The first bunch of episodes in the series had no puns like Ash Catches a Pokemon and Mystery at the Lighthouse. Personally, I like this better. I'm not into corny puns.

I hope this lasts.
    How in the world is the anime going back to its roots? Best Wishes does have some similarities with Kanto, such as the group dynamics, but everything hasn't reverted back to the way it was, thankfully.

LinkBacks (?)