Pokémon Black and White DSi consoles announced: Game package to be released November

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Black and White DSi consoles announced: Game package to be released November

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Black and White DSi consoles announced: Game package to be released November

Pokémon Black and White DSi consoles announced: Game package to be released November 20

The Pokémon Company has announced a DSi package including Pokémon Black or Pokémon White, along with a Nintendo DSi sporting the game's color and engraved with the game's name and outlines of Reshiram and Zekrom. The package will be released on November 20 in Japan for 19,800 yen.

Read more on Bulbanews

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Black and White DSi consoles announced: Game package to be released Novem

I don't think it would sell too well over here, however, due to the fact the 3ds is coming shortly.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

Default Re: Pokémon Black and White DSi consoles announced: Game package to be released Novem

It's coming out even earlier in Japan. Doesn't mean the bundle won't sell.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 22nd, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Blog Entries

I despise you Nintendo, they look epic, but unfortunately, I'm going to have to say no, if I had a job, maybe, but I don't so I have to think of only the 3DS right now.

Blog Entries
    Add Delsin Rowe on Facebook
    Visit Delsin Rowe's Youtube Channel

Screw the 3DS, I want this. It is fucking epic. :D
    A man with a plan and an aerosol can!

I'm gonna touch... everything.

Oh, I am so gonna be a dick.

Blog Entries

I've actually been waiting for something like this to buy a DSi. I won't actually play it, but it'll go nicely with the Dialga/Palkia DS Lite I've got, and the Pokemon Gold/Silver Game Boy Colour. Not to mention the Limted NES Edition GBASP and 20th Annivesary Famicom GB Micro.

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Does English-speaking countries have their own brand of Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver Nintendo DS? If yes, I can see those English countries having their variation of Pokemon Black and White DS.

Super Special Awesome! AbbyNormal's Avatar

At first I thought it was about the 3DS and I was like "YAAAAYYY!!!!" then I noticed it was just the DSi. I don't like the DSi.
    ~AbbyNormal

Favorite Smiley: !

Resident Nympho Princess of Lumas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I honestly would prefer this to the 3DS since the 3DS is WAAYAAYAYAYAYAY overrated. C'mon its not that different.
    Ryou Bakura, Yami Bakura, and I live together in Lief's bedroom. Back off

Blog Entries

30 Bucks says it doesn't come to the US.

Look at the facts, 3DS in March, and the games in the Spring. Not happening.

Too bad too, because I adore the Black one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Sorrows View Post
    C'mon its not that different.
    Except it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ino-chan View Post
    30 Bucks says it doesn't come to the US.

Look at the facts, 3DS in March, and the games in the Spring. Not happening.

Too bad too, because I adore the Black one.
    I dunno... it could. I mean, even now they still sell DS Lites. And I suspect DSi's will continue to be sold for quite some time after the 3DS comes out. Nintendo is already producing these things; it doesn't take much to switch the innards over to the English firmware/etc. and ship some to North America to help promote B&W.

Archosaur Enthusiast Spikeheila's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd prefer a 3DS one,myself

My poor DS is one of the originals,it works like a charm except for one of the hinges to the double screen recently broke, and the fact that it can't hold as long of a charge. I've been holding off for a long long time. If this was for the 3DS, it would be absolutely perfect for a replacement for my good ol' DS.

Electric Friend Safari: Luxio, Electabuzz, Pachirisu.

They're so cool! X( Why can't they be on the newest model instead, or even be no both!?

Although, that would cost them a lot of money to make, but the profits would probably be very high anyway...

Thanks to King of Jesus (Neodark) for the banner!

I WANT.

Too bad I already have a DSi. With the 3DS's rumored price of $250, I definitely foresee Nintendo continuing to support the DSi alongside the 3DS, so this does have a chance of being released outside of Japan.

Staff member at The PokéMasters (Forums - Facebook page)
    Joined April 5, 2005

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Sorrows View Post
    I honestly would prefer this to the 3DS since the 3DS is WAAYAAYAYAYAYAY overrated. C'mon its not that different.
    ...Have you seen what the 3DS can do? It may not be your cup of tea, but do yourself a favour and look up screenshots for Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil for 3DS and then try and say it isn't that different. ;P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast