Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintendo of

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintendo of

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintendo of

Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintendo of North ...

Recent press releases from Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Europe state that Pokémon Black and White 2, announced over the weekend in Japan, will see an Autumn 2012 release in both regions.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Adyniz; 27th February 2012 at 11:29 AM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to Europe "this autumn": Nintendo of Europe ...

Autumn, huh?
    That's... way too long D: It's been a long time since I was really anxious for a Pokemon game.

Because I like Tophats Tophat Dragoneye's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to Europe "this autumn": Nintendo of Europe ...

That's actually a very short amount of time between release dates in Europe and Japan than normal. Black and White were released in Japan 18th of September 2010, while the european version was released 4th of Marts, 2011, just below 6 months. So... around five months between the japanese and european release of Black and White 2 is my guess.
    sonic10158 likes this.
    Revolutionaryverse

Many thanks to Blue Dragon for the signature

ONE-shot: Forced into Retirement

Follow Purellian On Twitter
    Visit Purellian's Youtube Channel

That's actually pretty good, I think. Means we might have it before Christmas! I'm super excited to see when it'll be released in America!

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

The late 2012 release date is sooner than many expected
    I love not being one of the many. I expected this from the outset.

I'm guessing they will be released in November, for the Christmas market.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    The late 2012 release date is sooner than many expected
    I love not being one of the many. I expected this from the outset.

I'm guessing they will be released in November, for the Christmas market.
    Ditto. (pun intended). Really, I'm surprised they didn't do this before, like with, say, Platinum. As much as the games usually sell, a Christmas release when there will be few or no other big DS games should put sales through the roof.

Blog Entries

NOA, you need to step up your game, or we WILL import.
    AlexTheRose likes this.
    Step into the Fairy circle

Nintendo America just confirmed a Autumn 2012 release for the US.
    sonic10158 likes this.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

Yay! So happy to hear this. At least we won't have to wait long after Japan get them. I'm guessing a September/October release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    "OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

Hopes for September release!!!!
    Robo-Floatzel and sonic10158 like this.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Teeboy View Post
    Nintendo America just confirmed a Autumn 2012 release for the US.
    Where? I can't find it.

Blog Entries

^I was about to say the same thing. I find nowhere that NOA said anything. This was NOE's announcement.
    Step into the Fairy circle

From Welcome to Nintendo of America's Media Site -

POKÉMON BLACK VERSION 2 AND POKÉMON WHITE VERSION 2 ANNOUNCED

Two New Highly Anticipated Pokémon Video Games Coming This Fall

Two New Highly Anticipated Pokémon Video Games Coming This Fall

REDMOND, Wash. -Feb. 27th, 2012-Coming off the record-breaking popularity of the Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version video games, Nintendo of America Inc. announced today that two new Pokémon titles, Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2, are coming to North America in 2012. Fans can anticipate plenty of new surprises when the games launch this fall.

Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 will be available for the Nintendo DS family of systems. The games can also be played in 2D on Nintendo 3DS systems. More game details will be announced throughout the year. For more information and a first look at new character art of Black Kyurem and White Kyurem from Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2, visit The Official Pok.

About Nintendo
    The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Wii™ home console, Nintendo 3DS™ and Nintendo DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 3.9 billion video games and more than 620 million hardware units globally, including the current-generation Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi™, and Nintendo DSi XL™, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, and Nintendo GameCube™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known household names, such as Mario™, Donkey Kong™, Metroid™, Zelda™, and Pokémon™. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo's operations in the Western Hemisphere. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at Country Selector at Nintendo.

About Pokémon
    The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world. For more information, visit The Official Pok.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Huh, I would take it normal for a translation of Masuda's words being confusing when it comes to if these are formes or not, but now we got NoA treating em strangely as well.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Blog Entries

Oh wow! Autumn X__x That's sooner than what I expected!
    I change my guess from December to September Only 3 months after the jap release date!

You can always find me within the depths of IRC....
    All gifs made by me.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Pok
    Refback This thread
    29th February 2012, 08:39 PM
  2. Pok
    Refback This thread
    27th February 2012, 09:28 PM
  3. Pok
    Refback This thread
    27th February 2012, 08:17 PM