Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 released: New games' content discovered

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 released: New games' content discovered

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 released: New games' content discovered

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 released: New games' content discovered

The games Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 released in Japan today. As such, masses of information is currently being revealed. Information will be added as we obtain it.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 released: New games' content discovered

Yay! The wait is over.... For Japan.

Now I have to wait until it's released in the U.S. before I can actually play... Come on Fall! Hurry up and get here already!

Blog Entries

Brb, spazzing all at all of the new info. =P

In all seriousness, I'll make some comments. That World Tournament roster is so freaking huge, and that's just great. It's nice to see some of my favorite gym leaders make a return. Also, Iris being the champion isn't really that all surprising to me. Also... I'm a little disappointed by the new Unova dex, I was hoping for a tad more variety.

Since content are now being released, does anyone know if BW2 can trade between the original BW near the beginning of the game? I have a couple of eggs that I want to trade over when I eventually get an English copy.

Edit: Nevermind my complaint about the new Unova dex, I didn't realize that it was incomplete before. I much like the variety now.
    Last edited by Isamu Akai; 23rd June 2012 at 01:56 AM.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu Akai View Post
    Since content are now being released, does anyone know if BW2 can trade between the original BW near the beginning of the game? I have a couple of eggs that I want to trade over when I eventually get an English copy.
    As soon as you get the C-Gear.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    As soon as you get the C-Gear.
    Wonderful. Thank you for the answer.

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Aw, what happened to Alder? I liked him! D:

And we already had a dragon type champion, aka Lance. Iris is cool, but her as champion is boring. :/

Other than this, the games just keep sounding awesomer.

EDIT: Oh, Druddigon and Wallace are misspelled. :P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kelleo View Post
    You get to battle Alder in his hometown.

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

And we already had a dragon type champion, aka Lance. Iris is cool, but her as champion is boring. :/
    Alder is still in the game. You battle him at his house in an early town, I think..

I do kind of wish they'd given her a different signature Pokemon. It doesn't make much sense for the champion to share their most powerful Pokemon with a gym leader. They should have given her Dragonite or something.

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Enzap View Post
    Alder is still in the game. You battle him at his house in an early town, I think..
    That was a mistranslation. You battle some random kids he's gathered at his house.

smile Enzap's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow Enzap on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by bluesun View Post
    That was a mistranslation. You battle some random kids he's gathered at his house.
    Ah, that makes a lot more sense. Thank you.

Is he still battled at some point though? I remember reading that his team was leaked, so that means that he must be battled somewhere.

"Alerting all VOC@LOIDs." hopeandjoy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Judging by the levels, he's battled post-game.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

I meant where is he as CHAMPION. I wanted him to stay champion. I had already expected him to still appear in the game and be able to be battled.

I do kind of wish they'd given her a different signature Pokemon. It doesn't make much sense for the champion to share their most powerful Pokemon with a gym leader. They should have given her Dragonite or something.
    Nah, I would have given her a Garchomp. It's way cooler than that dumb orange Barney, imo.

Looks like Iris has a formidable team. It's Lance 2.0!

Blog Entries

I meant where is he as CHAMPION. I wanted him to stay champion. I had already expected him to still appear in the game and be able to be battled.

Nah, I would have given her a Garchomp. It's way cooler than that dumb orange Barney, imo.
    I like that dumb orange Barney. <_<

And screw Garchomp, it's too powerful and annoying, both in and out of competitive play. Battling Cynthia in Diamond was a pain enough as it was, and I hardly want to go through that again. Frankly, Iris shouldn't have either. Dragonite should be Lance's signature Pokemon, and Garchomp Cynthia's.
    Charles Dunois likes this.

Add Kelleo on Facebook

I like that dumb orange Barney. <_<

And screw Garchomp, it's too powerful and annoying, both in and out of competitive play. Battling Cynthia in Diamond was a pain enough as it was, and I hardly want to go through that again. Frankly, Iris shouldn't have either. Dragonite should be Lance's signature Pokemon, and Garchomp Cynthia's.
    Well, I hate Dragonite and I think it looks stupid. And I only really found Cynthia hard in D/P. In Platinum, she wasn't too hard or too easy. I liked that kind of challenge and Drayden was a joke in Black. Never fought Iris, but her team is basically the same with only different genders, so she would've been just as easy if I used a female Fraxure instead of a male one. My Fraxure OHKO'd all three of Drayden's Pokemon in a row thanks to Rivalry. They never got to attack a single time.

Iris should have been given: Garchomp, Flygon, Haxorus, Salamence, Druddigon, and Hydreigon, with Haxorus at the highest level. Haxorus is the main dragon type she used as a Gym Leader, so yeah.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Pok
    Refback This thread
    23rd June 2012, 03:04 PM
  2. Pok
    Refback This thread
    23rd June 2012, 08:27 AM
  3. Pok
    Refback This thread
    23rd June 2012, 08:16 AM