Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 dubbed introduction movie now available: Animated movie s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 dubbed introduction movie now available: Animated movie s

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 dubbed introduction movie now available: Animated movie s

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 dubbed introduction movie now available: Animated movie shown on ...

The dubbed version of the introduction movie for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 is now available.

Read more on Bulbanews

PotentiaSapientiaAudacia Aviator Zero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Aviator Zero's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 dubbed introduction movie now available: Animated mov

I am almost certain that Sean Schemmel voiced Hugh, and that Mei's VA has worked with Pokémon regularly.

Default Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 dubbed introduction movie now available: Animated mov

Quote Originally Posted by Aviator Zero View Post
    I am almost certain that Sean Schemmel voiced Hugh.
    Really, I could'nt tell with the obvious Son Goku voice during the boat scene. </sarcasm> :D

It definitely sounds like Bianca is played by a different actress, but i guess since this takes place several years later. I do actually prefer this voice for her over the one she has on the tv show.

Some of the other voices sounded familiar, too, but i was too focused on how much this video kicks ass to note who they were.
    Midorikawa likes this.

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Mei's voice is definitely familiar from pokemon. The rivals voice is as well, though I think that may be Hugh which means I just repeated what was said.

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

N's voice is...interesting.
    I like Bianca's voice in this thing ten times more than her voice in the actual anime's dub. It's more fitting in my opinion.

Finally! I was hoping they'd do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Kouzan View Post
    I like Bianca's voice in this thing ten times more than her voice in the actual anime's dub. It's more fitting in my opinion.
    Agreed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    "OH HOT DAMN! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BELL! IT'S SMALL AND CUTE AND HAS A FUCKING RIBBON ON IT'S FUCKING HEAD! BACK THIS PARTY VAN UP! I GOTTA CATCH THAT SHIT!!"

Blog Entries

I have to agree. Bianca's voice seemed more accurate, especially for this point in her life. She sounded more professional. Not that I didn't like her voice actress for the dub to begin with, but this voice has a much richer quality. N's voice was... different... but at the same time, seemed to hold bit of a mysterious tone to it, so I'd say it was pretty good. Mei's voice definitely sounded familiar, but considering how many voice actors/actresses we've had through the course of the anime, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. But it sounded appropriate for her. Also, she's cuter than I originally thought she was. The video did her justice. Hugh and Cheren's voices were pretty good too, sounded just like they should be. Again, they sounded pretty familiar, but as I said with Mei, it's possible.

I still love this animation. I'm glad the added Mei's section compared to the original (I know, they added her part later, but I mean in the initial launch). If only they would reboot the anime to a quality like this, then the watch rate would explode. Shame they won't expand on this, but whattya gonna do, right? I am getting more and more hyped for this set of games, more than ever before. It makes me feel like the way I was when Pokemon first came out. Kudos to the animators and voice actors, they did a good job.

Last note: Hyper Beam looked like a cross between its game form and a dark cannon-like energy beam. Kinda weird looking, but still pretty interesting.
    UnovaCastaway likes this.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

The Dark Pokemon Trainer Maple Man's Avatar
    Add Maple Man on Facebook

I just watched the trailer again this morning. Sometimes I wish it was an actual movie or series and not just a promotional trailer. It would be a nice change of pace for Pokemon anime.
    Bianca sounded cute too.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

While I don't want to offend the actors who had tried so hard for this wonderful English trailer...

They chose the wrong person for N... :( His Japanese actor had done a very good job in giving a mysterious aura off him, even just from his voice. But the mysteriousness is gone and it's just some guy talking.

N is not just some guy, mind... :(

Blog Entries

They only had a few lines to dub and N only had one. I can understand why they didn't put too much into casting. N wasn't bad though for at least this line and I'd be willing to hear the voice is other scenarios outside this.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny Queen View Post
    While I don't want to offend the actors who had tried so hard for this wonderful English trailer...
    Wait, Elesa's voice actor tried?!

PotentiaSapientiaAudacia Aviator Zero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Aviator Zero's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Morgil View Post
    Really, I could'nt tell with the obvious Son Goku voice during the boat scene. </sarcasm> :D
    It definitely sounds like Bianca is played by a different actress, but i guess since this takes place several years later. I do actually prefer this voice for her over the one she has on the tv show.
    Some of the other voices sounded familiar, too, but i was too focused on how much this video kicks ass to note who they were.
    "I'm about to unleash my rage." Yeah, okay, Super Saiyan Hugh
    In the anime, she's ditzy and clumsy, which suits her goofy voice. Her voice here is okay, but a little too much valley girl for my tastes.
    It kicks enormous ass, and I'm glad that they combined the two Japanese shorts for the dubbed version. This is how the anime should be. Not annoying Iris calling everyone a kid. Not even-more-annoying Cilan making stupid culinary puns with every sentence. Not every Pokémon's cry being their name. And possibly most importantly... not Ash still being around, not having learned anything, and being the same age.
    UnovaCastaway likes this.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    They only had a few lines to dub and N only had one. I can understand why they didn't put too much into casting. N wasn't bad though for at least this line and I'd be willing to hear the voice is other scenarios outside this.
    Yeah - but the Japanese voice actor had done so wonderfully in that one single line.

Blog Entries

Isn't Mei's VA Lisa Ortiz who voiced May in AG and Amy from Sonic X and the Sonic games from 2005-2010?

Quote Originally Posted by Virizion's Lover View Post
    Isn't Mei's VA Lisa Ortiz who voiced May in AG and Amy from Sonic X and the Sonic games from 2005-2010?
    Yeah, I caught that too. Her voice has this unique sound to it that's almost impossible to miss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast