Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americas: - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americas:

Default Re: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americ

Quote Originally Posted by DCM1314 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
    Okay, I just checked Nintendo's Canadian site and it says Pokemon Bank is "available now". What?
    I live in Canada and I just checked, still unavailable and TBD release date in the eShop.
    Well that's strange, perhaps it's a sign that it might come out this week.
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americ

Quote Originally Posted by Dialgarules View Post
    I still check eShop every day for a release date :/
    You're not the only one. That's part of my daily routine now: weed my garden on X, hit Miiverse, stop in on eShop for some faint bit of hope that Bank will have a release date. Now if you've been on Miiverse, the date January 7th has been bandied about a lot. I see no date whenever I check the eShop; I'd like to know who got the idea it's being released then.

Right now, just a release date would make me happy. I'm staying away from GTS now because I know I can do no rescues; I'd just like a light at the end of the long, dark tunnel.

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

This is getting ridiculus. Im usually a patient guy, but it has been several days since new years and not even an update or a release date from Nintendo? They really screwed up.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries

I got myself an Infernape for an Xerneas on the GTS because I can get another Xerneas on my next run of X, but this is ridiculous. Keeping myself busy breeding Chimchars and playing Fire Emblem Awakening. I also got into the TCG a bit.
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

I hope Poke bank will be avaiable in the future. Ive breed some eevees with a hidden ability and hyper voice, so that, it will become a sylveon with pixilate and hyper voice. But it still on my white 2 version...

Add Kelleo on Facebook
    Visit Kelleo's Youtube Channel

Man, I still gotta wait longer to bring over my shiny brave Aggron from Emerald (so I can use its shiny mega form). :(

I suppose in the meantime I could just get it to my Black 2, but I feel like doing other things as well...

Registered User Platinum Lucario's Avatar
    Follow Platinum Lucario On Twitter
    Visit Platinum Lucario's Youtube Channel

I think I know why they took it down. It's not just because it caused downtime on Nintendo eShop and Nintendo Network, but I think they found out that people were still able to store hacked Pokémon from previous generations. So the reason they've decided to take it down and delay the release of Poké Transporter and Pokémon Bank... is because they're working on a special system that will detect Pokémon that have stats outside of it's maximum allowed, and also if the Pokémon has an ability that it's not supposed to have, the Pokémon will be blocked.

Because I'm sure Nintendo has read all the complaints of people that have seen others using hacked Pokémon. Trust me, once they announce the new release of Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter, they will also announce that it has a special new mechanism that blocks any hacked Pokémon. You'll see. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum Lucario View Post
    Because I'm sure Nintendo has read all the complaints of people that have seen others using hacked Pokémon. Trust me, once they announce the new release of Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter, they will also announce that it has a special new mechanism that blocks any hacked Pokémon. You'll see. ;)
    But...they announced that the first time.

And FWIW, it seems largely to be the same as it has been in previous gens. Someone in the PVG Bank thread said their HOO Arceus was blocked so we know it does block blatantly hacked Pokemons. In contrast, one of the whining articles from Kotaku noted that an Infernape with Iron Fist in a Master Ball was let through when, in fact, that is a completely legal Pokemon to have due to the BW2 Global Link giveaway in some US Wal-Mart stores.

I'm not saying it is perfect, but anyone who was hoping for it to block everything and anything under the sun just didn't have realistic expectations. I know some people lose sleep at night worrying about hacked Pokemon on other people's games, but I don't think those people are working at Nintendo or Game Freak. And, where it does matter, there are stricter legality checks in place for Random Match and official VGC matches.

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

I seriously hope Nintendo gives us SOME news about this...I really wanna transfer my main team from Black 2 onto my Y. D: C'mon, Nintendo, gives us a bone with some meat on it here, please! ♥ We've all been waiting!
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth.
    Used to be Dark Type Princess~, now Jenneta and going to keep it that way. :)

Add ArcadeKing on Facebook

May we all have a moment of peach.... ),:

Quote Originally Posted by D Dog Master Of War View Post
    May we all have a moment of peach.... ),:

Yes, let's.
    3DS code: 2191-7968-4165 (Nathan)
    XY name: S. Chameleon

We'll just have to wait and see when it comes out. I'm waiting for news on Flipnote Studio 3D.

Registered User Fairy Type Arceus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tag365 View Post
    We'll just have to wait and see when it comes out. I'm waiting for news on Flipnote Studio 3D.
    flipnote 3d
    gen 3
    pokemon bank since 3 weeks ago

nintendo seems to hate the number 3
    Jenneta likes this.

Nintendo of South Korea had a Nintendo Direct today and in the very beginning of the video they mention Pokemon Bank.

Can anyone translate Korean?
    3DS code: 2191-7968-4165 (Nathan)
    XY name: S. Chameleon

I'm no expert on Korean but I think he's just giving a simple update since I didn't see a release date come up or anything.
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast