Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americas: - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americas:

Default Re: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americ

This bullshit is getting fucking ridiculous by thi point.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Default Re: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americ

I really hope it gets released before January 15th. That's when I have to go back to college and I want to get my old Pokémon to X before then

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Living the Pokemon life. Jenneta's Avatar

Hopefully these will be back soon...I got some pokemon to send to X and Y, lol. :) I'm sure it'll be back soon, though, so we won't have to wait long.
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth.
    Used to be Dark Type Princess~, now Jenneta and going to keep it that way. :)

Blog Entries

Ugh I wanted to transfer all my Pokemon as soon as I can. Oh well, time for more adventures in Unova with my Pokemon.
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

Blog Entries

I've got to admit, Bank being unavailable has made me really productive in breeding since I always said "I'll breed when I transfer over" but now that school's almost starting and I haven't bred anything.....

so I herd u liek Mudkipz? noworry's Avatar

Can't it just open already ... heh, got some Mudkips and such via GTS trade tho xP

Almost a week now and still no news on it. Would it really kill them to just give us a release date?!
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

The lack of Bank made me look for alternative methods of getting the Pokémon I don't yet have… And as a result I've found both GTS and Wonder Trade all the more charming. My National Dex has 610 registered mons in it at the moment (including all the starters but somehow I'm still hunting down Rattata) and while I still have to wait for the PokéBank to transfer my legends and a few others, I'm doing great without it. So no complaining here, though that delay better not turn into months.

Registered User Fairy Type Arceus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

the worst part is not knowing when it'll come out, game freak and nintendo has left us out of the loop without even the smallest bit of information, the starters were easy to find but unowns proving to be impossible to find
    Bolt the Cat likes this.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Type Arceus View Post
    the worst part is not knowing when it'll come out, game freak and nintendo has left us out of the loop without even the smallest bit of information, the starters were easy to find but unowns proving to be impossible to find
    Unown is a bit of a funny case as it's on the par with legendaries in rarity at the moment, not only because it can't be bred, but also because it's one of the few species that are required to be transferred from two generations back. Seems I traded one of my Icy Snow Vivillon for the one I have at the moment.

It's becoming really irritating to not hear a single thing from them though. Surely there's at least something they could share...

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Registered User Fairy Type Arceus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Type Arceus View Post
    Unown is a bit of a funny case as it's on the par with legendaries in rarity at the moment, not only because it can't be bred, but also because it's one of the few species that are required to be transferred from two generations back. Seems I traded one of my Icy Snow Vivillon for the one I have at the moment.

It's becoming really irritating to not hear a single thing from them though. Surely there's at least something they could share...
    found one but i had to give up my porygon z

Nemo me impune lacessit Dialgarules's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I still check eShop every day for a release date :/

Still? Geeze, I wonder what's taking so long...

Pick me or the turtle gets it!

Okay, I just checked Nintendo's Canadian site and it says Pokemon Bank is "available now". What?
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
    Okay, I just checked Nintendo's Canadian site and it says Pokemon Bank is "available now". What?
    I live in Canada and I just checked, still unavailable and TBD release date in the eShop.
    3DS FC: 0216-1586-7473
    Pokemon X IGN: Maj
    Pokemon Y IGN: D'evil

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast