Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americas:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americas:

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americas:

Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americas: 30-day ...

Pokémon Bank, along with Poké Transporter have been postponed until further notice for all regions. The 30-day trial will be reset for those who registered prior to the postponement.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Default Re: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americ

The 30-day trial will be reset for those who registered prior to the postponement.
    That's a relief. I was wondering if I'll end up wasting a few days of the 30-day trial. Guess I'll just breed more Cranidos until Bank/Mover is available again.

Default Re: Pokémon Bank unavailable until further notice for Asia, Europe, Australia, Americ

I hope "until further notice" doesn't mean "forever". :(
    manaphy910 likes this.

A E I Own You. PikachuColoredPichu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

While I'm waiting, I've got that 1-million coin goal in mind for New Super Mario Bros. 2. I've just got 210,000 so far.
    Last edited by PikachuColoredPichu; 27th December 2013 at 10:27 AM.

This sucks! Well, back to shiny hunting.
    Last edited by Superelmo; 27th December 2013 at 07:35 PM.
    Alec: 1590-5797-6050
    ATTENTION: Any friend that I have friend requested on my 3DS and has not added me back will be deleted by March 1st

Blog Entries

Looks like I have more time to breed and get things ready in all my past gen games. Sigh.

Rawr! I iz da Kwaken! Polkadot Jolteon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Guess I'll just go back to... Um... Uh...

Finding something to do...

Blog Entries

Eh, I needed to tie up some loose ends in Gen V before I sent over the legendaries I've been saving.
    manaphy910 likes this.
    White Friend Code: 4470-7985-3233
    White 2 Friend Code: 3010-6523-5582
    3DS FC: 2036-7773-9693

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

And my Rayquaza already packed its suitcase :(

Maybe it will be available by Monday. I've already got a good chunk of the X and Y Pokédex captured, and I want to get my living Pokédex finished

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Somalian Anarchy Leader! Please Understand's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Please Understand on Tumblr Visit Please Understand's Youtube Channel

I hope this does not become Flipnote Studio 3D repeated - as in, it does not launch in the West.

Either way, I hope the bugs become fixed.
    Why are you looking here? There is nothing here.

Blog Entries

I would say that I'm going back to shiny-hunting in Unova but I have absolutely no room in my PC. Yeah, not having Bank is kinda hamstringing me...

Team Battle Maison
    Claimed: Golett ~ Iron Fist ~ Shadow Punch ~ Big Pearl ~ Light Clay.
    GPX+

I know we're already getting a celebi with the bank's launch, but they should give out another thing in apology for the unexpected last-second delay.
    Silverwynde, Mokoniki and Julum like this.

Blog Entries

I somehow doubt traffic would be any less of an issue no matter when they release it, especially now that we're all anticipating it.

I keep checking Bulbanews, hoping that the top story is "Pokemon Bank is available!!", because right now I'm on college break and it's one of the few times in the year I can just play Pokemon without thinking "wow I should be finishing that paper" >_<
    Guess I should tie up a few loose ends in Unova...
    Water Max likes this.

I'm probably too happy. skittlepup~'s Avatar

I hope it comes out within this next week... I'm looking forward to transferring all my Pokemon forward.
    Oh well. Guess that makes the Totodile and Metang I got in Wonder Trade all the more rare. :)

Currently Playing: Pokémon Emerald and Pokémon X |Others: Pokémon HeartGold, Pokémon Black2,, Pokémon Y

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast