Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release aft

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release aft

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release aft

Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release after delay

Pokémon Bank, the 3DS software that allows online storage of Pokémon, plus transfer of pre-Gen IV Pokémon via Pokémon Transporter, has appeared on the 3DS eShop in Europe and Australia.

Read more on Bulbanews

I'm probably too happy. skittlepup~'s Avatar

Default Re: Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release

Whhhyyyyyy do you do this to is Nintendo!? *cries*

Currently Playing: Pokémon Emerald and Pokémon X |Others: Pokémon HeartGold, Pokémon Black2,, Pokémon Y

Default Re: Pokémon Bank launches in Europe and Australia: 3DS software gets surprise release

Aaaallright. *smugface*
    Water Max and Alexey like this.
    They will make pigs of you all and they will bury their snouts into your ribs and they will eat your hearts.

Moe
    Blog Entries

Just to check, is there a quicker way of doing the transfer process than what I'm doing at the moment?

- Turn off 3DS, put in White 2
    - Turn on 3DS, open Poke Transporter, move the box of Pokemon
    - Exit and run White 2 to move Pokemon to Box 1
    - Save and turn off 3DS
    - Put in Pokemon X, turn on 3DS, open the Pokemon Bank
    - Move Pokemon from the Transport Box to another Box (luckily figured out you need to press start to toggle the movement)
    - Save and repeat

Going to take hours to get through this - but I suppose I can't complain - still a breeze compared to moving Pokemon from Sapphire.

What's the logic behind not being able to transfer straight to a box, especially needing to have an X or Y cart in the slot to do that?

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Just to check, is there a quicker way of doing the transfer process than what I'm doing at the moment?

- Turn off 3DS, put in White 2
    - Turn on 3DS, open Poke Transporter, move the box of Pokemon
    - Exit and run White 2 to move Pokemon to Box 1
    - Save and turn off 3DS
    - Put in Pokemon X, turn on 3DS, open the Pokemon Bank
    - Move Pokemon from the Transport Box to another Box (luckily figured out you need to press start to toggle the movement)
    - Save and repeat

Going to take hours to get through this - but I suppose I can't complain - still a breeze compared to moving Pokemon from Sapphire.

What's the logic behind not being able to transfer straight to a box, especially needing to have an X or Y cart in the slot to do that?
    Well, you don't need to turn the console off to switch games on the 3DS, exiting the game so that no game is running is enough. But otherwise that's how it works, yes.
    yourlilemogirl likes this.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Moe
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Soulweaver View Post
    Well, you don't need to turn the console off to switch games on the 3DS, exiting the game so that no game is running is enough.
    That will save a little bit of time, thanks.

Well it's about time (for Europe at least). I smell an American heading our way shortly.
    Proud Sonic and Pokemon fan!

Deviantart: JohnSLPaul

2ds FC: 1478-4291-7605
    Friend Safari Type: Fairy

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

I think North Americans should be ready with their most important Pokémon to transfer in Box 1 before Pokémon Bank releases in their region because I have used about 1.5 hours just thinking about the right Pokémon to transfer by Pokémon Bank since I don't want to transfer all of my Pokémon from Generation V to Generation VI.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Follow Gabo 2oo On Twitter
    Follow Gabo 2oo on Tumblr Visit Gabo 2oo's Youtube Channel

"Today's release in PAL territories leaves North America as the only major region still awaiting the software."
    The other Americas aren't considered major regions? All right, all right, perhaps they aren't or it isn't that much of a problem, but it just drives me crazy their constant exclusion in every Pokémon Bank-related news.
    It doesn't matter if you aren't going to reach the goal, as long as you're still happy doing the trajectory.

The Stray Veteran Pokemon Blazing Charmander's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hearing this news pretty much made my morning. I've already transferred my event shiny Dialga, Palkia and Giratina from White to X, as well as a Snivy (from White) and my fully EV trained Darkrai from Platinum. Commiserations to anyone from America and other regions, though at least you can now be safe in the knowledge that Nintendo/Game Freak are working on getting Bank released seeing as regions other than Japan are now starting to get it.
    "My Dream..."

Blog Entries

M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload - YouTube

Already transferred over 2 boxes I had prepared in White 1 and 2

Blog Entries

My event legendaries got through, finally i can pet my Arceus in Pokemon Amie. Still the constant switching between Y and White is getting tiresome, why couldn't you just put all the mons at once in the Pokemon Transporter and then transfer them to a X and Y game?

Claimer of Garchomp

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Of course I have to be an American >_>

Its my day off and it would be a perfect time for me to transfer
    Silverwynde likes this.

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Finally! I can transfer my faves from previous generations, though it's a shame that Americahas not got it yet.

Follow Muur On Twitter
    Follow Muur on Tumblr Visit Muur's Youtube Channel

Could've been sooner, I EV trained my Dratini yesterday and I could've made it quicker with Pokerus ¬_¬

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast