Pokémon Adventures volume 42 release date announced: Final HeartGold & SoulSilver vol

Thread: Pokémon Adventures volume 42 release date announced: Final HeartGold & SoulSilver vol

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pokémon Adventures volume 42 release date announced: Final HeartGold & SoulSilver vol

Pokémon Adventures volume 42 release date announced: Final HeartGold & SoulSilver volume ...

The final volume of the ninth chapter, HeartGold & SoulSilver has been announced.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Pokémon Adventures volume 42 release date announced: Final HeartGold & SoulSilver

Great so the manga is nearly caught up with the games :)
    Check out my group: Talk to me!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pokémon Adventures volume 42 release date announced: Final HeartGold & SoulSilver

Quote Originally Posted by Unovian View Post
    Great so the manga is nearly caught up with the games :)
    Not really. Next up will be the BW volume, though BW2 are already out.

Anyway, why are there so few HGSS volumes?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GallifreyanGallade View Post
    Because Hidenori Kusaka doesn't know how to craft a story around Arceus, let alone the Ruins of Alph or Sinjoh Ruins.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    Because Hidenori Kusaka doesn't know how to craft a story around Arceus, let alone the Ruins of Alph or Sinjoh Ruins.
    How about a story based on Groudon/Kyogre and Lati@s too? That would pad out the chapter a bit more.

Blog Entries

How about a story based on Groudon/Kyogre and Lati@s too? That would pad out the chapter a bit more.
    What's the point of padding out? Either he has a good story to tell or he doesn't. Merely showcasing features of three-year old games shouldn't be enough. If anything, he should have revisited the Johto legendaries.

Giant Slice of Pecan Pie JB2448's Avatar
    Follow JB2448 On Twitter Add JB2448 on Google+
    Follow JB2448 on Tumblr Visit JB2448's Youtube Channel

Wait, how do we know this is the final volume? I could be missing something obvious here, but I don't see any official indication proving or disproving this volume being the last of the Chapter.
    Do a barrel roll!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JB2448 View Post
    Wait, how do we know this is the final volume? I could be missing something obvious here, but I don't see any official indication proving or disproving this volume being the last of the Chapter.
    The preview from volume 41 referred to the climax being covered in the next volume.