Pocket Monsters XY anime series to begin Oct. 17: Ash and Pikachu to start in Lumiose

Like Tree16Likes
  • 6 Post By Setra
  • 1 Post By Glitchipedia
  • 4 Post By Hurricane Kishore
  • 4 Post By CynthiaLover
  • 1 Post By Lavy

Thread: Pocket Monsters XY anime series to begin Oct. 17: Ash and Pikachu to start in Lumiose

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pocket Monsters XY anime series to begin Oct. 17: Ash and Pikachu to start in Lumiose

Pocket Monsters XY anime series to begin Oct. 17: Ash and Pikachu to start in Lumiose City

TV-Tokyo has announced that the next anime series following Pocket Monsters Best Wishes will be Pocket Monsters XY. Pocket Monsters XY will begin Oct. 17, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pocket Monsters XY anime series to begin Oct. 17: Ash and Pikachu to start in Lum

I like Ash's new outfit a lot. Its the best since Hoenn imo.

Avatar drawn by me. Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Yamashita-aka-Doragon on Tumblr Visit Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pocket Monsters XY anime series to begin Oct. 17: Ash and Pikachu to start in Lum

What the-

Whoah. Didn't expected them to show Satoshi's new outfit this early. Looks cool.

Blog Entries
    Add Glitchipedia on Facebook

Is it just me, or does that look suspiciously like Red's hat?

ASH KETCHUM YOU BETTER NOT GET A SPECK OF DIRT ON THAT YOU HEAR ME?!?!
    UnovaCastaway likes this.

YouTube projects advertised are in early development and subject to change.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

So , How Lame Ash going to be in this region ?
    Life, Robo-Floatzel, 8ther and 1 others like this.

Blog Entries

I gotta admit, Ash's new outfit is really quite nice. Probably the best outfit he's had since Hoenn. Almost makes me wish I had it as well. *chuckles lightly* They did a much better job in his design this time. Now... if they don't screw up his character anymore than BW did, I'll be happy.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Ash looks really good wearing his Kalos outfit. That much looks promising.

I am also liking how the Pocket Monsters XY logo for the series looks.

Things are pretty aesthetically pleasing to me, but like my friend Hurricane Kishore said...

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Kishore View Post
    That's my primary concern as well.
    Last edited by Pokémon Master Ash; 30th June 2013 at 08:00 AM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EmotionalTensionPKMN View Post

Things are pretty aesthetically pleasing to me, but like my friend Hurricane Kishore said...

I think You should express Your Concern in Current Event : Pokemon XY Anime section !

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EmotionalTensionPKMN View Post

I think You should express Your Concern in Current Event : Pokemon XY Anime section !
    Will do. :)

Blog Entries

Since there's speculated to be a gym in Lumiose City, this makes me wonder if the gym order doesn't matter in the games, or maybe this is a Petalburg equivalent. Either way, I'm excited to see how it plays out!!
    claims ~ greninja ~ dark aura ~ stick ~ sail fossil ~ rest

team black

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skuntank View Post
    Since there's speculated to be a gym in Lumiose City, this makes me wonder if the gym order doesn't matter in the games, or maybe this is a Petalburg equivalent. Either way, I'm excited to see how it plays out!!
    I blog about this too !
    Anyway , The Gym Leader of Lumiose City can be Ash's new Traveling Companion !

PotentiaSapientiaAudacia Aviator Zero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Aviator Zero's Youtube Channel

I will forever be disappointed that Ash continues to be in the anime, but... at least his clothes look good? I like these better than the Sinnoh and Unova attires, but that shirt just looks out of place. It's too bright and has way too many stripes, conflicting with his other muted clothes. The hat and shoes are highly reminiscent of Red's clothes in FR/LG. I'm glad that he doesn't have any baggy pants or an ugly hoodie. Very good design overall.
    7/10 would not wear often

Awesome outfit! Can't wait, I just hope it'll be better than the train wreck that was BW.
    つまらないものはさっさと消去。

Blog Entries

Agreed with everyone: Ash's outfit is pretty good in this anime, but probably because it's based quite clearly on Calem's XD
    I do really wish we could let Ash go and have a new protagonist! They way it works in the manga is much better, I think. Anyway, I'm pretty excited for the new anime, I haven't watched most of the recent seasons and I can't wait to get back into it!
    Aviator Zero likes this.