PMD Gates to Infinity DLC dungeon prices unveiled: Victini's V-spin Dungeon passwords

Thread: PMD Gates to Infinity DLC dungeon prices unveiled: Victini's V-spin Dungeon passwords

Default PMD Gates to Infinity DLC dungeon prices unveiled: Victini's V-spin Dungeon passwords

PMD Gates to Infinity DLC dungeon prices unveiled: Victini's V-spin Dungeon passwords revealed

Several Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity DLC dungeons' prices have been unveiled. The passwords from Victini's V-spin Dungeon game have been revealed.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Kogoro; 24th March 2013 at 08:52 PM.

Default Re: PMD Gates to Infinity DLC dungeon prices unveiled: Victini's V-spin Dungeon passw

I don't understand this. Why should I have to pay for these dungeons if I already paid for the actual game? It seems very cheap to do this.

Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PMD Gates to Infinity DLC dungeon prices unveiled: Victini's V-spin Dungeon passw

Quote Originally Posted by Fennekin View Post
    I don't understand this. Why should I have to pay for these dungeons if I already paid for the actual game? It seems very cheap to do this.
    It is, but only because of the timing. Day 1 DLC is cheap because it's basically taking an extra feature that was pre-programmed into the game, and locking it to force you to pay extra money. If this was something that they introduced a few months later that wasn't even part of the game, it'd be more fair, because then they're actually adding onto the game.

Everything else about it is pretty fair, though, $2 for an extra level with a new recruitable starter is reasonable enough IMO.

Elite Bulbapedian SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Paid DLC... something that everyone loves...

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Oh no, now even Nintendo's doing it. Hopefully this won't trickle into the main series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

If they were designed pre release and on disc its cheap aka capcomish

If they orginally released later in Japan its ok.

On the main series having dlc. Ofc it will. Expect the XY version of liberty island victini event to be free dlc for first month then paid.

Ofc dlc can be negative and bad. On the other hand it can be great. Take for example if they added with release of extreme speed genesect a dlc town where you could play a film tie in and get a mewtwo or something. It would be massively more fun than a mystery gift post guy in poke centre

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    The idea of paying for it isn't inherently the problem, it's a matter of if you're paying for content that was already part of the game to begin with. Again, there's nothing wrong with them spending a few months developing entirely new content for the game and then adding it onto the game for a few bucks, that's what DLC should be about in the first place.

And I seriously hope they won't do the same with XY, that'd be extremely dumb.

CottonSheepFairy 33Whimsicott33's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I doubt that dungeons littered with Poke amongst sleeping Pokemon, containing chests full of training items, or inhabited by starter pokemon were inherent parts of the game cut off with a separate price tag. At worst this is pay-to-win, and all of the items or resources that each dungeon boasts can be found in the actual game anyway.
    Oh?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 33Whimsicott33 View Post
    I doubt that dungeons littered with Poke amongst sleeping Pokemon, containing chests full of training items, or inhabited by starter pokemon were inherent parts of the game cut off with a separate price tag. At worst this is pay-to-win, and all of the items or resources that each dungeon boasts can be found in the actual game anyway.
    Starter Pokemon cannot be found outside of these dungeons. You play as the unused ones in Magnagate levels, but that's about it.

Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 33Whimsicott33 View Post
    Starter Pokemon cannot be found outside of these dungeons. You play as the unused ones in Magnagate levels, but that's about it.
    Actually they can be found. They are in various Mapless Streets and post-storyline dungeons.