PMD Gates to Infinity demo now available on the Nintendo eShop for Europe: Gates to I

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Xita

Thread: PMD Gates to Infinity demo now available on the Nintendo eShop for Europe: Gates to I

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default PMD Gates to Infinity demo now available on the Nintendo eShop for Europe: Gates to I

PMD Gates to Infinity demo now available on the Nintendo eShop for Europe: Gates to Infinity ...

The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity demo is now available for download on the Nintendo eShop for Europe.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: PMD Gates to Infinity demo now available on the Nintendo eShop for Europe: Gates

I'm from the UK and it's not there for me. :c

Blog Entries

Default Re: PMD Gates to Infinity demo now available on the Nintendo eShop for Europe: Gates

Have fun Europeans! You can't really tell from the demo, but I assure you this is an amazing game!
    yourlilemogirl likes this.

Avatar drawn by me. Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Yamashita-aka-Doragon on Tumblr Visit Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Youtube Channel

About the frikkin' time. Now, if they can finally release the game itself...

Blog Entries

Follow Oswin on Tumblr

I'm still on the fence about this game, but the demo is pretty fun, so who knows.

CottonSheepFairy 33Whimsicott33's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The game starts ramping up right when the demo ends. It's extremely bare compared to the game youre playing two dungeons later.
    Oh?

Blog Entries

I liked the art style it looks really cool. But you can't get a grasp on the main story in the demo, but it looks really cool.
    Wish I could grind in the demo :3.
    Gone

CottonSheepFairy 33Whimsicott33's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mariowie View Post
    I liked the art style it looks really cool. But you can't get a grasp on the main story in the demo, but it looks really cool.
    Well, you can still grind magnagates for items. They get progressively better even in the demo when you do them.
    Oh?

I think it would've been nice if they had included the entire first chapter in the demo.

People really can't get much of a picture of what to expect from the game's story just from the first two dungeons, whereas they'd have a pretty good idea by the end of the next one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 33Whimsicott33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mariowie View Post
    Well, you can still grind magnagates for items. They get progressively better even in the demo when you do them.
    Okay cool so I get to keep the items then. That is cool.

Thanks for telling.
    Gone