Pikachu the Movie Premium Box release date announced: Pikachu the Movie Box release d

Thread: Pikachu the Movie Premium Box release date announced: Pikachu the Movie Box release d

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pikachu the Movie Premium Box release date announced: Pikachu the Movie Box release d

Pikachu the Movie Premium Box release date announced: Pikachu the Movie Box release date also ...

The release dates for the Pikachu the Movie Premium Box and the Pikachu the Movie Box have been revealed for Japan. The Pikachu the Movie Premium Box will be released on Nov. 28, 2012, and the Pikachu the Movie Box will be released on Oct. 24, 2012.

Read more on Bulbanews

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pikachu the Movie Premium Box release date announced: Pikachu the Movie Box relea

Now THAT is hardcore! Weird that it only goes up through the 13th movie though...

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pikachu the Movie Premium Box release date announced: Pikachu the Movie Box relea

Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post
    Now THAT is hardcore! Weird that it only goes up through the 13th movie though...
    It comes with two empty disc slots which you can put 14 in if you want to, so I guess they just want people to buy more stuff.

It's a shame we can't do that here since 4Kids had a few movies 1-3 with Warner and movies 4-5 made with Miramax (Disney). x.x

Blog Entries

.... Do want.

I wish there were more anime boxsets like this in the world.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Ooh man, so gonna buy if/when I can afford it! D8
    Signature is a WIP for the moment.
    For now, I have claimed: Mewtwo, Member's Card, Wide Lens, Honey Gather, and Psystrike.

Damn, that looks amazing, but it's expensive. I guess I should start saving now.

man I am trying to collect the movies and this would be SO NICE. I mean, I appreciate the 1-3 box and the 4-7 box, but a 1-13 would be GREAT... heck I'd even take an 8-9, 10-12, and 13-15

PotentiaSapientiaAudacia Aviator Zero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Aviator Zero's Youtube Channel

Just FYI, the prices equate to USD$480 for the 1998-2010 box set (or $37 per film) and $130 for the 2007-2010 box set.