Pikachu-Colored Pichu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: First Pokémon to be distributed ov - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pikachu-Colored Pichu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: First Pokémon to be distributed ov

Default Re: Pikachu-Colored Pichu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: First Pokémon to be distribute

Quote Originally Posted by Battaman View Post
    I will try this as soon as I can, are currently new gaming my Diamond for more PCPs ("borrowed" my brothers DS), so I will have lots of Shiny Rats but I doubt it will work when it's evolved.

Why, it's the same thing really.
    The event will still work if you evovle the Pich because it been tested and it works.

7tx

Default Re: Pikachu-Colored Pichu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: First Pokémon to be distribute

I got mine this morning, haven't picked it up yet though and I doubt I'll bother resetting for stats

Blog Entries

I wish that HgSs changed the way the light ball behaved and had it work for Pichus too. At least them NEP might be more useful. I soooo want to have it follow me early on in the game.

You cried for the moon... bunyip360's Avatar

I already got it at gamestop...I wish I knew I could've just stayed home. Will they do this with Jirachi too?

Confusing Post Syndrome Fern 24's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tf916 View Post
    The event will still work if you evovle the Pich because it been tested and it works.
    Yay! Oh, wait. I already have a shiny Raichu. Never mind, I'll do it anyway. More power and special moves. Btw, would the shiny Raichu activate the event too?
    Last edited by Fern 24; 6th March 2010 at 01:56 AM.
    I ship my Avatar & Oshawott! - Inheritance fans, unite!

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

Woohoo!
    I got it last night; I was surfing on Bulbapedia and glanced and the News section and the word 'Pichu' and 'giveaway' managed to catch my eye... I clicked the link...Could it be that a miracle was occuring and Australia was FINALLY getting a WI-Fi event?!

The article said "North American versions" and I was like "DAMN IT! AUSTRALIA NEVER GETS TOUCHED WITH THESE EVENTS!!" Then, I read on and it said "and PAL versions" and I was like "Wait a second...isn't that...HOLY ****!!!!!!"

Thirty seconds later I had my DS in my hand with a shiny new Pichu on it.
    Then I read the rest of the article, because I knew that there'd be a HeartGold/SoulSilver effect as a bonus and I wondered what AMAZING new prize I'd get! Then I realized...this AMAZING prize was another Pichu, with a slightly different shaped ear...

Still, WORTH IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Fern 24 View Post
    Yay! Oh, wait. I already have a shiny Raichu. Never mind, I'll do it anyway. More power and special moves. Btw, would the shiny Raichu activate the event too?
    It depends on your Shiny Raichu. Did you catch it in-game or did you get it at an event? The Shiny Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu will only unlock the Spiky-eared Pichu event if they have a "Fateful Encounter" tag in its Summary.

PokéProtein

I immediately grabbed my DS and Pokémon Platinum game as soon as I heard that they were distributing it to North American players via Wi-Fi. Thanks, Bulbanews! ^_^

Pokemon Breeder ShadowTyphlosion's Avatar

Oh wow! I just flipped on mystery gift knowing absolutely nothing about this and now I got my Pikachu-Coloured Pichu. This is awesome! Now I wish they did that for the Jirachi. But oh well I'm happy about the Pikachu-coloured Pichu. Now I can get the Notched-ear Pichu when I get HG/SS. Cool!
    FC: 2580 2536 4684 (White) <-- (Default unless instructed otherwise)
    FC: 3696 2233 5068 (HeartGold)
    FC: 0388 9598 4624 (Platinum)

Currently: On-Line

Blog Entries

Is there any truth to the rumor that if a North American cart downloads this, it uses up one Wonder Card code that may be used in the future to download another kind of event Pokemon specifically FOR NA carts?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Luc Pikachu View Post
    Is there any truth to the rumor that if a North American cart downloads this, it uses up one Wonder Card code that may be used in the future to download another kind of event Pokemon specifically FOR NA carts?
    No; it turns out the European one uses the same WC code as the Gamestop Pichu.

Blog Entries

Okay, awesome. Now just to dig out my DS...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pikachu-colored Pichu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: First Pokémon to be distribute

I didn't know you could get pokemon on diamond and pearl on wi-fi!

Default Re: Pikachu-colored Pichu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: First Pokémon to be distribute

isn't this the same thread 0_o

Luiie

Please Click to make him hatch!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

MERGING.

THANKS, BULBABOT.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast