Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3DS XL - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3DS XL

Blog Entries
    Follow Red On Twitter Add Red on Facebook Add Red on Google+
    Visit Red's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3D

Got mine at Wal Mart with the Target ad, TRU sale was bogus. Anyway, my Wal Mart had two, they even put them out at midnight, but I went at 8AM and both were still there. Anyhow, I absolutely love it! Everywhere in Mesquite/Dallas got them, so have fun hunting!
    Y: COMING SOON
    BLACK: 4213-4161-1545
    SOULSILVER: 3741-1763-4063

-You're really irritating.
    -Does irritating mean 'fun'?

heavy metal queen Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Default Re: Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3D

I went to Target at 8 am and I didn't see signs for them or anything so I was getting a little bit worried...but I asked the guy if they had them, and he was bringing them out, and while I was waiting (for maybe 30 seconds) 3 or 4 more people got in line behind me asking for the same thing. I don't know how many there were, but he was holding 3 and I bought one :3 I tried to buy another one (to sell later - but I didn't tell them that :P) but they told me no XD

Also, there's a bunch on eBay right now. Some seem to be going for about retail value, but the price is only going to keep increasing.
    I hear them coming for me, because the top is lonely

You could be king, but watch the queen conquer

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi Hakase View Post
    but the price is only going to keep increasing.
    You think? Not going to lie, I'm kind of hoping for that. I bought one this morning on impulse because I spotted one while I was out running errands, but I'm starting to come down with buyers remorse. I already have the Zelda DS and really don't need 2 lol.

I don't know. I may end up keeping it for trading. Sigh. I have such a bad ohhh shiny complex.

Soul Silver FC: 1335 6964 5411 | White FC: 3525 9470 1419 | White 2 FC: 5415 9061 5639 | 3DS FC: 1977 0547 3787

Friend Safari: Fire (Charmander, Growlithe, and Braixen)

The Target I work at only got a shipment of 3 units, and we're only expecting to get 1 or 2 more shipments in the future. If you guy want one, you should be quick about it because most other stores will probably be similar. I would've bought one so fast if I didn't already have a 3DS, lol.
    Last edited by PrezEvil; 25th March 2013 at 01:33 AM.

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

Proud to say I got both that and Luigi's Mansion at Target today

so pretty. I am officially ready for X any Y (had a regular 3DS already, so I will be able to trade )

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Finally got it after searching around stores for a couple days!

My Gamestop had two in stock when I was there. I was really tempted to get one for myself but decided not to. I really think Nintendo will release a special edition one later this year when Pokemon X and Pokemon Y comes out. I'll be waiting for that. XP

Found this on Reddit. Looks pretty badass if though it's not official!

qk0cqbu.jpg
    Last edited by Frugrow; 27th March 2013 at 02:05 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123