Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3DS XL

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3DS XL

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3DS XL

Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3DS XL console ...

Earlier today, the official Pokémon Twitter account posted an image teasing at an announcement for Pikachu fans. Since then, images have surfaced online of the limited edition Pikachu themed Nintendo 3DS XL console in North American packaging, with multiple sources stating that it will be released on March 24th 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews

Red
    Blog Entries
    Follow Red On Twitter Add Red on Facebook Add Red on Google+
    Visit Red's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3D

Will there be a list of "participating" stores? Or is it pretty much every Game Stop, Wal Mart and TRU in North America?
    Y: COMING SOON
    BLACK: 4213-4161-1545
    SOULSILVER: 3741-1763-4063

-You're really irritating.
    -Does irritating mean 'fun'?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pikachu 3DS XL coming to North America on March 24: Release of limited edition 3D

Seeing as it's a 'Limited Edition,' I highly doubt it will be available everywhere, which really sucks, especially since the Japanese version of this 3DS sold out in a day if I remember correctly....

I would love to have this sooooooo much......... Any chance that an upcoming contest on here will be giving away one of these? :3

Blog Entries

It's cute, I'll admit, but I'm still going to purchase the Cosmic Black 3DS.

Blog Entries

Dang. It's so cute.

I want this, but I'm still holding out for that Animal Crossing XL. Bring it over NOA!

Registered User Pancake Machine's Avatar

Follow Pancake Machine on Tumblr

Do want! If only I had $200 to spare.

I cannot unsee Pikachu's nipple cameras
    Vubberth and Garland like this.

Blog Entries

Totally going to buy this would most agree you need to get it launch day if you desire it?

Please Help Hatch My Team :) I do my best to repay the favor but im sorry if i miss you

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

I need to get money fast! I definitely want this one.

Well you can pre-order now. I think I am going to wait and skip this one. Still not sure I really want to continue to buy consoles when the only game I end up playing is pokemon.

Silver Strategician LadyScathach's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Can't decide to get it now or hold out for those XY bundles. :/

I'm a Biotic God. FEAR ME sonic10158's Avatar

As soon as I get home from spring break I am driving to gamestop and preordering this!

Top game series: Pokémon, Mass Effect, Mario, Sonic, Batman Arkham, Ace Combat, Forza, GTA, Sly Cooper, etc

Blog Entries

I wish I could get this. I have the money, but buying another ds now would be pointless. Maybe there will be a bundle some day that I can take advantage of.

Well my gamestop won't let me preorder one, but luckily the guy is going to hold one for me. I'm kind of losing hope for an XL xy bundle at launch so I think this will do

Blog Entries
    Add Stratago on MySpace

Quote Originally Posted by Nintendo.com
    Nintendo is offering a special bonus for people who buy both a Nintendo 3DS XL system and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. Anyone who registers a Nintendo 3DS XL system and either Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity or Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon with Club Nintendo between March 21 and April 30 will receive a code to download one of five Nintendo 3DS games for free: Super Mario 3D Land, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone!, Star Fox 64 3D or Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations, Alive!
    The New Pikachu Nintendo 3DS XL Hand-Held is Electrifying - Nintendo Official Site

There's also an alleged Target ad floating around that claims it'll only be $160 on launch day -- $40 cheaper than normal. While I hope it is legit, I'm not so sure it is because the people at my local Target have no idea about the ad. I showed it to their electronics guy on Sunday (3/17), and he said that Target doesn't release their ads in advance -- let alone two weeks in advance -- and that he's never heard of that happening. He also didn't even have the Pikachu XL in his system yet. The sale ad could be a hoax of some kind, or the people at my local Target could just be daft (which, given their history, may be the case.)

Smogon: 'Nuff said.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)