Pansage, Panpour, Pansear with Hidden Abilities to be available via the Japanese Glob

Thread: Pansage, Panpour, Pansear with Hidden Abilities to be available via the Japanese Glob

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Pansage, Panpour, Pansear with Hidden Abilities to be available via the Japanese Glob

Pansage, Panpour, Pansear with Hidden Abilities to be available via the Japanese Global Link: ...

Pansage, Panpour, and Pansear with their Hidden Abilities will be available via password through the Japanese Global Link.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Pansage, Panpour, Pansear with Hidden Abilities to be available via the Japanese

Wow, although I'm a little confused at why Pansear gets Leaf Storm and Pansage gets Scald. I hope this means we'll be getting these guys in the stats sometime afterward. Overgrow/Blaze/Torrent are MUCH better for them than Gluttony, and I'd love to get my hands on at least one. I hope we get this next.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."