PAL, North American Enigma Stone distribution announced: Event to occur July 31 throu - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PAL, North American Enigma Stone distribution announced: Event to occur July 31 throu

Default Re: PAL, North American Enigma Stone distribution announced: Event to occur July 31 t

Oh dear, I neat to start my game of HeartGold ASAP if I want to make it in time for the event. =O

Default Re: PAL, North American Enigma Stone distribution announced: Event to occur July 31 t

You can get it at any time, providing that you have recieved the Pokedex. You just can't use it until after the elite four.
    3DS FC: 0602-6264-9441

Blog Entries

With the enigma stone covered, where's that Azure flute... (Here's hoping that they officially release it at some point.)

Blog Entries

The Enigma Stone is now up.

We're very concerned. Bittersweet's Avatar

Follow Bittersweet on Tumblr

I got it this afternoon.
    ...The event wasn't brilliant, but Steven did ask "Why did the Lati@s appear in Kanto?" which makes it seem like they're forshadowing the answer in a future game...
    Or maybe not.

@RegiRuler
    I'm fairly sure that, with Gen 4 drawing to a close, the Azure Flute event has been shelved, which is a shame.

Oh dear, I neat to start my game of HeartGold ASAP if I want to make it in time for the event. =O
    You can get it at ANY time, as long as you have the Pokedex...and you have about a MONTH, so no rush really.
    Last edited by Bittersweet; 31st July 2010 at 04:31 AM.

My Gold Trainer Card (Pokémon X) :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123