Online store reveals next TCG expansion: Platinum: Arceus to be released Nov. 4

Thread: Online store reveals next TCG expansion: Platinum: Arceus to be released Nov. 4

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Online store reveals next TCG expansion: Platinum: Arceus to be released Nov. 4

Online store reveals next TCG expansion: Platinum: Arceus to be released Nov. 4

According to the online store Intrafin, Advent of Arceus will be seeing an English release this November. This expansion is named Platinum: Arceus, and will be released alongside many promotions. Pre-releases will occur the last two weekends of October.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Online store reveals next TCG expansion: Platinum: Arceus to be released Nov. 4

Looks like we might have to change the BP naming scheme... I mean we have the EX on the front of all of those sets, so... I don't see why not.

#winning Politoed666's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Online store reveals next TCG expansion: Platinum: Arceus to be released Nov. 4

Quote Originally Posted by TTEchidna View Post
    Looks like we might have to change the BP naming scheme... I mean we have the EX on the front of all of those sets, so... I don't see why not.
    Yeah... however, to play devil's advocate and stray from the technicalities, no one says "Platinum: Rising Rivals." People just say "Rising Rivals."

On the other hand, I have heard people refer to the EX sets as "EX Deoxys," etc.. We'll have to consider this.