Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World stil

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World stil

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World stil

Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World still pending

A recently launched game on Pokémon.com allows players to access one of the seven Eeveelutions from the Pokémon Dream World.

Read more on Bulbanews

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

Default Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World

This is a good sign. It means we'll finally get the English Dream World soon.

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude

Default Re: Online Eeveelution game to interact with Dream World: Game launched, Dream World

The things I do for my Pokemon...

The gmae isn't so much "choose" you eeveelution as earn or unlock. I guess its based on what type of orb you collect the most of? Kept getting Jolteon untill I tried to get only ice orbs (which only appear on the 4th and final level).

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

Quote Originally Posted by Mantid View Post
    The things I do for my Pokemon...

The gmae isn't so much "choose" you eeveelution as earn or unlock. I guess its based on what type of orb you collect the most of? Kept getting Jolteon untill I tried to get only ice orbs (which only appear on the 4th and final level).
    Oh, really? The game refused to load on my (terrible) connection so I can't check for myself. But I saw below that it said you could pick which one you wanted.

Can anyone confirm this?
    The dark lord trombonator (trom)
    Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief, and Archives Advisor

Now blogging as 'idiosyncriticnz' at wordpress.com

It works like this: play a certain way and meet one of the Eeveelutions in the Dream World. Choose to keep it or if you don't want to you go back and play again until you get and choose which one you like. That's what they mean by "choose" the Eeveelution.
    Pokemon Black FC: 1377 7082 2212

needs a new avatar Shiny Staraptor's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh, YES! As another user said, the Dream World can't be far away! :) I'm gonna try get a Magic Bounce Espeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoflare
    star i have your eevee
    Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami
    IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, COME TO ... AVENUE
    Y Friend Code: 2578-3150-3027

黒い王様 Archaic's Avatar Webmaster
    Blog Entries
    Follow Archaic On Twitter

Ah, bugger, so you have to carefully select the orbs you want if you want a specific one? Well, that explains a few things. Guess I'll have to spend a while trying it until I get the one I really want.
    神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

I have a dumb question. The article says that the Eevee evolution I get will be shown in your Trainer profile until you download it at the Dream World, but I don't see it anywhere, or how is it marked like?

POKEMON PEARL FRIEND CODE

Name: Akari
    FC: 4596-6173-1557

PURPLE HERMIT! Chosen of Mana's Avatar Archives Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Chosen of Mana On Twitter

I wonder if we can get another one once we pick up the one we pick?

Though tbh, none of those Dream Abilities really interest me.

Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Damn it, this game runs oddly on my computer.

I want my lovely Flareon >.>

I'm a fan...I'm a girl... fangirl21's Avatar

is anyone else having trouble with getting any eeveelution at all? I've played it about ten times now and at the end it just says game over, play again? I never get the option to choose an eeveelution!

edit: figured it out, I accidentally accepted the first one I won, oops! Oh well I like Umbreon, I was kind of going for Espeon though
    Last edited by fangirl21; 29th March 2011 at 09:39 AM.
    fc:4039 9517 0205

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I WANT MY GLACEON! but that game really is frustrating

Vintage Sketch's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jigglysama View Post
    I have a dumb question. The article says that the Eevee evolution I get will be shown in your Trainer profile until you download it at the Dream World, but I don't see it anywhere, or how is it marked like?
    I think it's your quote. I got Vaporeon. My quote says "My water-type Pokemon will soak up the competition."

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sketch View Post
    I think it's your quote. I got Vaporeon. My quote says "My water-type Pokemon will soak up the competition."
    No... that's the default quote shown on the card. You can change it in the trainer customizing page.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

LLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGG

D:

At least I got to level 4 this time

and level 4 is like
    WTF

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast