One-hour anime special to premiere in September: Subway Masters to make their anime d

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By The Knights of Wario Land

Thread: One-hour anime special to premiere in September: Subway Masters to make their anime d

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default One-hour anime special to premiere in September: Subway Masters to make their anime d

One-hour anime special to premiere in September: Subway Masters to make their anime debut

A one-hour anime special featuring the Battle Subway to air in September

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: One-hour anime special to premiere in September: Subway Masters to make their ani

Oh this looks like an interesting pair of episodes! My guess is Ash will battle one Subway Master in each episode and maybe a few NPC battles too.
    Last edited by Dustox; 19th August 2011 at 06:41 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: One-hour anime special to premiere in September: Subway Masters to make their ani

Ooh, this will be a nice episode. It almost makes up for the cancelled Team Plasma vs. Team Rocket episodes.
    What are the Legendaries really like? Find out in The Life of the Legendaries

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Blog Entries

I had thought that it would have been about the Rocket vs Plasma episodes that we've yet to see, turned into a special. But nope.

It's been awhile since the earthquake, and I'm certain that both episodes did not have any reference to earthquakes, tidal waves or nuclear warfare. I mean, I don't see why episodes focusing on the rivalry between two teams would contain such subjects. And yet, those episodes have still been postponed. And the longer they're postponed, the more its going to hurt the chances of those episodes actually being aired, most likely.

I'm almost ready to say that those episodes were banned with zero intention of showing, rather than postponed, even though said episodes most likely did not contain questionable content that would be a sensitive subject today...

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rai Marshall View Post
    I had thought that it would have been about the Rocket vs Plasma episodes that we've yet to see, turned into a special. But nope.

It's been awhile since the earthquake, and I'm certain that both episodes did not have any reference to earthquakes, tidal waves or nuclear warfare. I mean, I don't see why episodes focusing on the rivalry between two teams would contain such subjects.
    There is a scene where a Team Plasma Liepard strafes a building (from a helicopter no less!) where Team Rocket's executives are staying.

And of course, James flattens a good portion of Castelia City with some sort of backpack mounted energy weapon.

Still, the chances of the episodes airing are getting slimmer and slimmer, as much as I hate to say it.

Humans and pokémon no longer live in harmony. Hear their tales in The Poké Wars Chronicles: Tales From A World At War

Cynthia once had it all: powerful pokémon, fame and hordes of adoring fans. But Ho-oh's campaign tears her life asunder. Now to survive this deadly new world, she must do the one thing that she never wanted: kill. Follow her trials through a world at war in Poké Wars: Downfall of a Champion

Noble shine! Likeitornot.'s Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I heard, and I'm quite excited.

Well, I'll be in boarding school that day, but atleast I'll have something to look forward to at the weekend.
    "I shall have some peace there for peace comes
    dropping slow."
    - Lake Isle of Innisfree, W.B Yeats.

East Unova Resident SuperTrainStationH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drakon View Post
    There is a scene where a Team Plasma Liepard strafes a building (from a helicopter no less!) where Team Rocket's executives are staying.

And of course, James flattens a good portion of Castelia City with some sort of backpack mounted energy weapon.

Still, the chances of the episodes airing are getting slimmer and slimmer, as much as I hate to say it.
    Not that I distrust you, but what is the source for this besides perhaps inferences made from the episode teaser footage?

Seriously, Castelia City in the EPISODE DIRECTLY PROCEEDING THESE EVENTS looks COMPLETELY UNDAMAGED, and it doesnt seem like they edited it or anything.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrainStationH View Post
    Not that I distrust you, but what is the source for this besides perhaps inferences made from the episode teaser footage?

Seriously, Castelia City in the EPISODE DIRECTLY PROCEEDING THESE EVENTS looks COMPLETELY UNDAMAGED, and it doesnt seem like they edited it or anything.
    Watch this teaser:

At 1:17, James fires his backpack energy cannon and then a massive shockwave shatters every window in Castelia City.

消え人
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drakon View Post
    Watch this teaser:

At 1:17, James fires his backpack energy cannon and then a massive shockwave shatters every window in Castelia City.
    Looking at that makes me think what shatters the windows is the Meteonite energy, it's a completely different colour to James' weapon and matches the Meteonite energy shown in colour and shape.

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

I have officially given up all hope for the Team Plasma episodes, better yet, I have lost all hope for Team Plasma ever appearing in the series at all, not even as a small cameo, the meteorite has basically turned into a second GS Ball, and Team Rocket has retuned to the white uniforms for no apparent reason and has simply gone back to stealing Pikachu instead of world domination like they were trying to do with the meteorite...

At the beginning of the first Don Battle episode, the TRio is wearing the hats, sunglasses, and coats again, saying that the mission is for Giovanni, but that plot was only at the beginning of that episode and never brought up again in that entire arc...

On the upside though, at least Ash is FINNALY in Nimbassa, and fighting the Subway bosses as well, but I am still waiting for the Elesa fight myself, but I will accept Emmet and Ingo appearing...
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
    I have officially given up all hope for the Team Plasma episodes, better yet, I have lost all hope for Team Plasma ever appearing in the series at all, not even as a small cameo, the meteorite has basically turned into a second GS Ball, and Team Rocket has retuned to the white uniforms for no apparent reason and has simply gone back to stealing Pikachu instead of world domination like they were trying to do with the meteorite...
    I didn't know it was confirmed. Come back with more conclusive proof, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
    At the beginning of the first Don Battle episode, the TRio is wearing the hats, sunglasses, and coats again, saying that the mission is for Giovanni, but that plot was only at the beginning of that episode and never brought up again in that entire arc...
    Then you obviously didn't watch the last Don Battle episode, we saw them in the Ferris Wheel talking about their mission. In the episode later they were messing around the Battle Subway (like one of those mission scenes), though their goal is still unclear yet. Meowth is also tricking Ash and his friends for some reason. He was apparently fired, but it seems to be a plan of his.
    Last edited by Tsutarja; 21st August 2011 at 10:11 AM.

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was more interested in the Team Rocket vs. Team Plasma episode, but this new episode sounds fine to me.
    Robo-Floatzel and Antlionerd like this.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!