Oha Suta reveals second teaser trailer for M15: 'Meloetta's Glittery Recital' preview

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Oha Suta reveals second teaser trailer for M15: 'Meloetta's Glittery Recital' preview

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Oha Suta reveals second teaser trailer for M15: 'Meloetta's Glittery Recital' preview

Oha Suta reveals second teaser trailer for M15: 'Meloetta's Glittery Recital' preview aired as well

Oha Suta has revealed a new trailer for the fifteenth Pokémon movie, Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo.

Read more on Bulbanews

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Oha Suta reveals second teaser trailer for M15: 'Meloetta's Glittery Recital' pre

I can't wait to see Kyurem in the anime!

I poke your snoot UnovaCastaway's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Oha Suta reveals second teaser trailer for M15: 'Meloetta's Glittery Recital' pre

And it looks like Kyurem can talk like Reshiram and Zekrom.

追放されたバカ

I think the first few seconds show that the new formes of Kyurem will have Fire and Electric typing respectively, only question now is, do they keep the Dragon Typing, or do they keep the Ice Typing.

I hope they keep the Ice typing, but something tells me they will keep the Dragon typing

Can anyone who knows Japanese tell us what Kyurem is heard saying?

Looking at the Meloetta recital I'm quite excited about all the past Pokemon that will be appearing. Bit shocked to see Togepi, Chimchar and Torchic though as they evolved. It could different ones but that would be rather odd as all the others are clearly meant to be any main Pokemon to have ever been in the anime. Each one has stood out in its own way.

ALSO GOTTA LOVE JIGGLYPUFF HE/SHE will be the star of this recital with it's dulcet tones, poor Meloetta first it's reveal got overshadowed, now it's going to be overshadowed in its own recital, as everyone will be focusing on that cute lil puff
    Last edited by Keldeo94; 29th February 2012 at 10:18 PM.

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Glad to see Meloetta has finally recieved an official reveal at last.... even if it is only for a second. I'm starting to agree with all the people who are saying she's been seriously screwed over.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo94 View Post
    ALSO GOTTA LOVE JIGGLYPUFF HE/SHE will be the star of this recital with it's dulcet tones, poor Meloetta first it's reveal got overshadowed, now it's going to be overshadowed in its own recital, as everyone will be focusing on that cute lil puff
    Woah, really? I guess Melotta really has been demoted to extra (and proving once again that Jigglypuff is the manliest character of the series).

El_
    Blog Entries

Actually looking forward to this movie now, love Kyurem's voice and it seeming like the villain with no human antagonist in sight.

Lick...Lick...Lick :P ShinyRiolu's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think the first few seconds show that the new formes of Kyurem will have Fire and Electric typing respectively, only question now is, do they keep the Dragon Typing, or do they keep the Ice Typing.

I hope they keep the Ice typing, but something tells me they will keep the Dragon typing

Can anyone who knows Japanese tell us what Kyurem is heard saying?

Looking at the Meloetta recital I'm quite excited about all the past Pokemon that will be appearing. Bit shocked to see Togepi, Chimchar and Torchic though as they evolved. It could different ones but that would be rather odd as all the others are clearly meant to be any main Pokemon to have ever been in the anime. Each one has stood out in its own way.

I believe it will keep its original duel typing. The "hidden" moves Freeze Shock and Ice Burn are Ice Type moves.

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

The BW pokes are so small compaired to the others. So Kyuzek and Resh are formes.

Blog Entries

Follow Tsutarja on Tumblr

I just saw the extended trailer on the official site for the movie.

Seems like this won't be a good movie for Iris, being not so fond of the ice types. Other than that, wow, this looks amazing. I love the way both forms look in animation and I love Kyurem's animation. :D

Nyx

The Kuyrem formes look fab.

Why did they deside to feature Meloetta in a Pikachu short tho? Why not give her her own movie like all the other legendaries?
    Something tells me they are rushing this Gen tbh.

The Sworn Brothers Adyniz's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Adyniz On Twitter

There is an extended trailer on the official site. Looks like they are actually Kyurem's formes, Reshiram/Zekrom thingy is mentioned in the beginning of that extended trailer.

Zeb
    five times in the mirror Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

So if Kyurem has to absorb the power from Reshi/Zek does that mean they're going to be in the movie aswell? If it does, that means we'll have (sing it with me!): 4 musketeers, three Kyurem, two tao dragons and a chatot in an aspear tree! lol. I need to get out more.

Also, does it mean that Reshi/Zek can exist at the same time as KyuZek and KyuReshi? If they're absorbed I would think they can't exist at the same time, but it doesn't show them "disappearing" when it shows Kyu absorbing them. I'm not really understanding it at the moment, I wish they could just explain it already :/
    Keldeo94 likes this.

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

@Blitzle They could always not have Reshiram and Zekrom appear themselves, but say, have their energy still around from the events of the last movie or something.

The games logo shows fire/electric-like ice (and yes, it's obviously ice, and certainly not "gem" as some people want to imagine it is)
    So I believe it'll be fire/ice and electric/ice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)