Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakio

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakio

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakio

Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion

Today, Japanese television program Oha Suta revealed the first teaser trailer for M15 and revealed the title to be Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsmen.

Read more on Bulbanews

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terr

Ooh, snazzy title. I hope they keep it for the American release.

Here's the trailer, if anyone wants to see:

Too bad I don't see Keldeo in any of these :'(
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Default Re: Oha Suta reveals first teaser trailer for M15: M15 to star Kyurem, Cobalion, Terr

You barely see Kyurem either, it really was a teaser. Still looks like a pretty good Pokemon movie and loving the title.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Is it odd that I was slightly disturbed by the first couple seconds of this video?

That looks pretty good, but I dought that is the full trailer. I wont judge until I see the full trailer but as of now its looks pretty good.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Dragoon View Post
    Ooh, snazzy title. I hope they keep it for the American release.

Here's the trailer, if anyone wants to see:

Too bad I don't see Keldeo in any of these :'(
    They never reveal the secret Pokemon in the teaser trailer. If Keldeo doesn't get revealed during the Jump Festa expo then it'll be revealed early next year. Probably in February going by past reveals.

That. Is. Effing. AWESOME.

Okay, so I don't really follow the movies. But I always get excited about new ones. x]
    Like, this is the first time I've known of that an AMERICAN movie theater will be showing the premieres of Black Hero and White Hero. In a theater 20 minutes away from me that I always go to.
    When I saw that on their site, I squeeed.

...And...doing research on it, I totally missed it.
    Ah well. D:>

Blog Entries

I find it odd that the title is "Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsmen" and not "Kyurem and the Secret Swordsman" or "Kyurem and the Sword of Mystery" (Japan translation of Secret Sword). With the way the teaser and the title look, it seems like Keldeo will have no part in this movie. Instead, it looks like my first hunch about this movie was right: It's about Cobalon, Terrakion, and Virizion, with Kyurem thrown in trying to kill them. But I hope that I'm wrong about Keldeo not being in this. Could be that Cobalon, Terrakion, and Virizion are looking for Keldeo, and then, somehow, Kyurem comes in and wants to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Derier44 View Post
    Is it odd that I was slightly disturbed by the first couple seconds of this video?

That looks pretty good, but I dought that is the full trailer. I wont judge until I see the full trailer but as of now its looks pretty good.
    Ditto on the first part! LOL

But back to the movie: They probably will have another trailer or two (hopefully showing Keldeo) after Jump Festa. I don't think Jump Festa will have anything to do with the movie, but it might have something to do with Keldeo.

H.M
    Follow H.M On Twitter
    Follow H.M on Tumblr

I don't know, "聖剣士" (seikenshi) doesn't imply plural swordsmen unless it was just assumed to be talking about the Muskatrio, since there isn't really any suffixes in Japanese for pluralizing nouns. If they explicitly meant swordsmen, wouldn't it be "聖剣士たち"(seikenshi-tachi)? Anyone with better Japanese can correct me.

I'm pumped for this movie though!

Oshawott used Baton Pass!
    ~Tumblr~Twitter~

OSHAWHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    I find it odd that the title is "Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsmen" and not "Kyurem and the Secret Swordsman" or "Kyurem and the Sword of Mystery" (Japan translation of Secret Sword). With the way the teaser and the title look, it seems like Keldeo will have no part in this movie.
    It's supposed to seem that way. Because in theory... Keldeo doesn't exist. (Hasn't been officially revealed and all.) And we'll find out about it soon enough.
    Seasons =/= Regions

I don't know, "聖剣士" (seikenshi) doesn't imply plural swordsmen unless it was just assumed to be talking about the Muskatrio, since there isn't really any suffixes in Japanese for pluralizing nouns. If they explicitly meant swordsmen, wouldn't it be "聖剣士たち"(seikenshi-tachi)? Anyone with better Japanese can correct me.
    There aren't plurals period. I believe sikenshi-tachi would literally translate into "the swordsman's group" rather than "swordsmen".
    Up the airy mountains / Down the rushy Glen /
    We dare not go a-hunting / For fear of Fairy-type Pokémon

Blog Entries

I hate how all (most) the recent Pokemon movies have "v.s." in the title. It's basically advertising it as one big Pokemon battle and nothing else.

Oh well, at least if you don't have plot, have action.
    Jaden likes this.

Stars, Rainbows and Stars Chronos's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I really don't care for another movie about legendary Pokemon fighting. It seems like every other movie is about that. I hope there is more to this movie than just that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Kamex View Post
    It's supposed to seem that way. Because in theory... Keldeo doesn't exist. (Hasn't been officially revealed and all.) And we'll find out about it soon enough.
    Yeah.... But I still feel like that if Keldeo was going to be in the movie, then there should have been at least a hint about Keldeo in the title, since this is the official title for the Japan version. Although you might be right, they might just be trying to keep this secret until Keldeo is finally revealed.

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Yes, definitively trying to keep him secret. My guess is that it will be oficially revealed next year.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

Incidentally, we might have gotten our first hint on Kyurem's alternate forme. At the very end of the trailer, just before the logo appears, a form seems to be shaping out of broken ice. It appears we'll find out more in Jump Festa.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)