Official website for HeartGold, SoulSilver launches: Site features screenshots, arts,
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official website for HeartGold, SoulSilver launches: Site features screenshots, arts,

Default Official Web site for HeartGold, SoulSilver launches: Site features screenshots, arts

Official Web site for HeartGold, SoulSilver launches: Site features screenshots, arts, info, ...

The official Web site for Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver opened today.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official Web site for HeartGold, SoulSilver launches: Site features screenshots,

Quote Originally Posted by BulbaNews
    América Latina, België, Belgique, Canada (FR), Deutschland, España, France, Italia, Nederland, Portugal, and UK/Ireland will also be available.
    Really? What is so hard to translate that to English?

Latin America, Belgium (French and Dutch), Canada (French), Germany, Spain, France, Italy, The Netherlands, Portugal and UK/Ireland.

Gosh.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Official Web site for HeartGold, SoulSilver launches: Site features screenshots,

Gosh, Maxim is being picky about stupid things. This is completely unprecedented. I better write a Bulbanews article about it.

Follow Delrihuzz On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim Posthumus View Post
    Really? What is so hard to translate that to English?

Latin America, Belgium (French and Dutch), Canada (French), Germany, Spain, France, Italy, The Netherlands, Portugal and UK/Ireland.

Gosh.
    Why does it bother you that all countries were listed in their respective languages?

Anyway, the site is pretty elaborate. It actually makes me excited for these games even more ... which is basically what it's about.

Blog Entries

Still looks like its in its most basic form, what with the "full site comming soon" text at the top. Looks nice so far, but its hard to believe that these games come out in a little over a month. I'm sooooo excited!!

Less cute in person Beth Pavell's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nice Ecruteak artwork there. I'm still excited!

Tullio
    The Long Walk
    For Joshua Cook, it's a long walk away from his dull life to the Pokémon League. But does he really want to be the very best? A coming-of-age story of adventure, friendship and growing up in the world of Pokémon.

Pavell's Scribbledegook Week XXII - Atlas: Strange Shires and Silly Villages

I really love the site's design. It doesn't feel as cluttered as the Japanese version was (although that could be because it's still a work-in-progress, so it's obviously gonna be simpler for the time being :P).

I wish we didn't have to wait another month. T_T

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

Maxim's point is completely valid. Newspapers do not write country or language names in the language in question, like I never would say "I live in Suomi whose official languages are suomi and svenska". Smells like lazy editing to me.

Also, nice work out there. Can't see the site with my mobile browser. Why is it so hard to design websites without the crappy Adobe Flash?

Well, I guess the content is cool based on what the article says. I'll look further into it tomorrow when I have access to a PC.

< / rant >
    Last edited by Soulweaver; 4th February 2010 at 01:49 PM.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

GreatSpaceLunchLaunchRush MajorTom's Avatar

Glad that it came out a little over a month before the releases. Pokemon WM are really good at that. I remember when the Naruto:UN3 site was up for 6 months before the actual release.

But in any case, That pokewalker looks fun to mess around with.

Looks good. Here's hoping more stuff will be up soon though.

Do we only get the Ho-Oh or Lugia figurine if we pre-order from the site itself, or from anywhere?

I preordered my HeartGold from EB Games yesterday, so I hope I get my Ho-Oh.

GreatSpaceLunchLaunchRush MajorTom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kayde View Post
    Looks good. Here's hoping more stuff will be up soon though.

Do we only get the Ho-Oh or Lugia figurine if we pre-order from the site itself, or from anywhere?

I preordered my HeartGold from EB Games yesterday, so I hope I get my Ho-Oh.
    its from anywhere i belive. my Gamestop is giving them out aswell. I get an Awesome Lugia o~o w00t!

I'm just wary because I live in Canada, and we usually get skipped over for things like this. There was no mention of any figurines when I pre-ordered HG.

BTW, the website is now my homepage.

Default Re: Official website for HeartGold, SoulSilver launches: Site features screenshots, a

Hmm, not bad.
    Sigh, Korea get's it first for once...

Thanks.
    [ Rest in Peace, Takeshi Shudo ]

Awesome banner made by BlazaKing EX, thanks:)

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Transfinite View Post
    Gosh, Maxim is being picky about stupid things. This is completely unprecedented. I better write a Bulbanews article about it.
    Don't see how it's a "stupid thing". Is it more cool or what to have them in different languages? It sounds really stupid. As Sephiroth says, this is like saying "I speak Polski, live in Polska, my neigbours are Deutschland, Lietuva, Россия etc. I love everything which is Joseon more than Nippon". The article is supposed to be an English. Using words in different language just because they mention different countries is plain stupid. Somebody was lazy editing. So, instead of picking on my pickyness, I'd better correct that (if I only had a Bulbanews account and felt the need to create one).

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateSephiroth View Post
    Well, I guess the content is cool based on what the article says. I'll look further into it tomorrow when I have access to a PC.
    Not at all. It's made of teaser info only. "Full Site Coming Soon", they say.

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official website for HeartGold, SoulSilver launches: Site features screenshots, a

It's kinda bland. I mean sure it looks nice, but it doesn't have much substance.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast