Official site reveals 184th episode title: Episode to be first after thirteenth movie

Thread: Official site reveals 184th episode title: Episode to be first after thirteenth movie

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Official site reveals 184th episode title: Episode to be first after thirteenth movie

Official site reveals 184th episode title: Episode to be first after thirteenth movie premiere

According to the official Japanese Pokémon site, the 184th episode of Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl, Shin'ō League Third Round! Shinji vs Jun, will air on July 15. The twelfth Pokémon movie will air on July 8 to commemorate the thirteenth movie, which will premiere two days later.

Read more on Bulbanews

Registered User The Fighting Misty's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official site reveals 184th episode title: Episode to be first after thirteenth m

I was looking forward to an Ash Vs. Barry match, kinda disappointed.

Barry has no chance of winning this, as Ash Vs. Paul will likely be one of the later matches, if not the finals itself.

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official site reveals 184th episode title: Episode to be first after thirteenth m

Oh well, Ash and Barry have had a couple battles already. So it's not like we haven't seen them battle each other.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Yes! My prediction came true! XD

I'm not disappointed. We've already seen them battle.

All I want to see is Ash vs. Paul and Ash vs. Conway.

AdvanceShipper Dawn Fan HeatTagShipper

Get those Devil Horns up Magmortar123's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Darn! So much for Barry v Ash :/
    My stats
    BMGF Mentor Program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Springer
    Would you dance on a Czechoslovakian?
    I strongly support DaniHime (Me X Orihime)

Follow Daxdiv On Twitter

All right, Barry vs Paul, been waiting for this one personally. Kind of curious to see how Barry gets creamed and to see if he can at least KO one of Paul's Pokemon, that's all I ask from him.

Looks like Barry's playing the role of Nando here as the sacrificial rival that won't face the main character.

I at least hope to see some awesome power fighting all over the place in this one.