Official names of Black, White Kyurem revealed: Kyurem to change forme in Overdrive s
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official names of Black, White Kyurem revealed: Kyurem to change forme in Overdrive s

Default Official names of Black, White Kyurem revealed: Kyurem to change forme in Overdrive s

Official names of Black, White Kyurem revealed: Kyurem to change forme in Overdrive status

According to the Pokémon Daisuki Club, the version mascots of Pokémon Black and White 2 are to be called Sparkling Blue Black Kyurem and Burning Red White Kyurem, respectively.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Official names of Black, White Kyurem revealed: Kyurem to change forme in Overdri

That should convince people that these aren't mere sprite changes. I'm sensing a type change when Overdrive mode happens.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

Default Re: Official names of Black, White Kyurem revealed: Kyurem to change forme in Overdri

This "overdrive" mode seems a lot to me like reverse mode in Colosseum/XD. Methinks that there might be negative repurcussions for "Overdrive" mode.

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Well, those are certainly a mouthful XD

The names are...creative

Blog Entries

Follow gryffindor1991 on Tumblr

Those are some long names! Seems interesting though. Kyurem changes when its emotions change? Sounds like an interesting new feature though!
    3ds FC: 3454-1523-2870
    Pokemon X ign: Joe
    Dark friend safari

Blog Entries

Why not just "Sparkling" and "Burning"?

Goodbye friends, I'll miss you all <3
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Agaçant View Post
    Why not just "Sparkling" and "Burning"?
    Too simple apparently XD

Blog Entries

Follow Hitomi on Tumblr

I choose you, Sparkling Blue Black Kyurem!

Hmm...

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Senior Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

The new names are interesting but very long. I think that "Overdrive" status will be used in battles like Zen Mode Darmanitan because the Daisuki Club has said that "Kyurem will change form when its emotions get worked up and going into "Overdrive" status". Emotions getting worked up sounds similar to emotions rising to a fever pitch in Hyper or Reverse Mode in Colosseum and XD.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Senior Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Blog Entries

.... I think I'm gonna stick to calling them Black Kyurem and White Kyurem. Can you guys imagine what it would like look like for those long names to pop up next to their battle sprites and battle dialouge?

"SPARLKING BLUE BLACK KYUREM used ICE BEAM."
    "BURNING RED WHITE KYUREM used FLAMETHROWER."

A mouthfull indeed.
    "He just put on 300,000 pounds....I'm SO jealous." Raven, Teen Titans

Have you heard of the saying "opening a can of whoop-ass"? I did that once in a dream.... I opened an aluminum can labled "whoop-ass" on somebody, and they disintegrated.

My favorite Bulbagarden smiley:

Blog Entries

Maybe that means we'll be able to use more than 10 characters for nicknames now? Please and kthx.
    Former staff member - 2010
    Formerly known as - insomniac
    Competitive Player

Blog Entries

The names are kinda....

They remind me of Megaman's prototype name of "Rainbow Warrior Miracle Kid".

Edit: Also, be serious guys. The in-battle name is still going to be Kyurem. By your logic, Speed Deoxys using Extremespeed would be "Speed Deoxys used Extremespeed", not "Deoxys used Extremespeed". And that is not how forme names work at all.

Theme set by Caprizant | Fan of Generation I.

Blog Entries

True, afterall Giratina was still referred to as Giratina and not "Origin Giratina" or "Altered Giratina." For sake of simplicity they will still be called Kyurem, though the form's true names and Overdrive status hint a new game mechanic like a new ability.

N set by smalllady
    Ideals/Truth

I dont like the Black Kyurem one, White Kyurem's is ok though. I wonder about the Overdrive mode, Will their attachs be more powerful, will it be like Reverse Mode/Hyper Mode in Colosseum and XD? It might be an interesting new game mechanic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast