Official Japanese site releases new Black and White footage: Videos show more of Huin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Japanese site releases new Black and White footage: Videos show more of Huin

Default Official Japanese site releases new Black and White footage: Videos show more of Huin

Official Japanese site releases new Black and White footage: Videos show more of Huin city, ...

Pokémon.co.jp has updated its site to include, among other updates and improvements, new footage of Pokémon Black and White Versions.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: Official Japanese site releases new Black and White footage: Videos show more of

:S...

d/p's first videos were so much better.

Default Re: Official Japanese site releases new Black and White footage: Videos show more of

This looks nuts, man. Traveling around that city looks like it's going to be so awesome. The stylized battle system seems to be a great touch, too.

>.<; The video is so minimalistic...
    Also, it looks like Hiun doesn't actually have that much depth then that outer path. =/ I hope they release something a bit more interesting within a month or so, maybe showing Hiun City completely and a couple more battles rather than just the starters blasting the player.
    World o' Meters | URPG Stats
    Decided to return for a bit. Hello all~!

Sentinal of Anistar Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Surprised it took this long to update. I noticed it about 5 hours ago.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

This makes me look all the more forward to the game. XD In all I also really like the music.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lotad View Post
    >.<; The video is so minimalistic...
    Also, it looks like Hiun doesn't actually have that much depth then that outer path. =/ I hope they release something a bit more interesting within a month or so, maybe showing Hiun City completely and a couple more battles rather than just the starters blasting the player.
    If you look at the map of the city, you can see that there is more in the center. We jsut haven't gone there yet.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakeshi View Post
    If you look at the map of the city, you can see that there is more in the center. We just haven't gone there yet.
    I know, it's just I wish they showed more sooner, rather than later. lol

Also, it looks like most of the footage in that video was recycled from the first images of in-game play for BW, as well as the battle sequence during one of the latest Pokemon Sunday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lotad View Post

I know, it's just I wish they showed more sooner, rather than later. lol

Also, it looks like most of the footage in that video was recycled from the first images of in-game play for BW, as well as the battle sequence during one of the latest Pokemon Sunday.
    Well, yeah. Where do you think they got it from?

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

New footage? I've seen the starter clips already somewhere else (might be Pokémon Sunday). The city clip was new to me, though.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateSephiroth View Post
    New footage? I've seen the starter clips already somewhere else (might be Pokémon Sunday). The city clip was new to me, though.
    This...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakeshi View Post
    Well, yeah. Where do you think they got it from?
    ...is why I was partially complaining, since I figured they gave more insight than the summary video.

Quote Originally Posted by Transfinite View Post
    1. New stage (one new region)
    2. Character (two characters)
    3. Partner (three starter Pokemon)
    4. Legend Pokemon (...but only two were shown. Hmmm)
    Interesting point. I hope that they actually keep the legend number limited, since they've been expanding the number that exist far too rapidly for my tastes. =]

Blog Entries

I just noticed that they once again have changed the building on top of the pokemon center. Only this time, they changed the center too.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Awesome gameplay is awesome. Especially the new battle scenes. Also, the Pokemon Center is a skyscraper now?

Damn this is getting real interesting.
    I haven't even "finished" HG yet. Hmm.

Thanks.
    [ Rest in Peace, Takeshi Shudo ]

Awesome banner made by BlazaKing EX, thanks:)

FUCKING NARWHALS BITCH Underscore's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OH. MAI. GAWD.
    ~~under construction~~

THIS SIG IS A PIECE OF HISTORY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast