Official Japanese Pokémon site reveals '2012 International Challenge': 'Japan Cup 201

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Joshawott
  • 1 Post By RedSapphire

Thread: Official Japanese Pokémon site reveals '2012 International Challenge': 'Japan Cup 201

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Official Japanese Pokémon site reveals '2012 International Challenge': 'Japan Cup 201

Official Japanese Pokémon site reveals '2012 International Challenge': 'Japan Cup 2012 Spring' ...

Two Global Battle Union tournaments, 2012 International Challenge and Japan Cup 2012 Spring have been announced. The former will allow the participation of players worldwide, while the latter will remain Japan-exclusive. Both tournaments will take place next month.

Read more on Bulbanews

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Official Japanese Pokémon site reveals '2012 International Challenge': 'Japan Cup

Remember my blog post "Why the Autumn Wi-Fi Friendly Is a Load of Balls"? Yeah, that's why I'm not going to bother entering.

Blog Entries
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Official Japanese Pokémon site reveals '2012 International Challenge': 'Japan Cup

^^I hear ya @Joshawott!
    Edit to user:I read your blog....They made wi-fi battles sooooo screwd up..."Random Battle"...come on! You might meet some one on wi-fi that only cares about EV and that other stuff and you care about only how you like to battle and they whipe the snot out of you....Now if on wi-fi battles if you could select "Same as me"......After my 20th loss on wi-fi in a row,I just about had it on battles and I then became a Pokemon collector instead...

Never entered,allways suck at Pokemon battles,never cared...
    Last edited by MegaCharr; 10th February 2012 at 12:06 PM.

Blog Entries

Unless they fix the disconnection issue, they can honestely kiss my a$$ with all their upcoming tournaments.
    White FC: 1678-3054-7710
    Black 2 FC: 3053 3827 7149

Black 2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Remember my blog post "Why the Autumn Wi-Fi Friendly Is a Load of Balls"? Yeah, that's why I'm not going to bother entering.
    Let me guess.... Thundurus was it?

"Welcome, my comrades, to my frozen abyss.~"
    Anime Characters Claimed: Mighty, Shirobon, Shout (Bomberman Jetters)

Still, a international tournament sounds huge. I would love it if TPCi would upload all these battles onto YouTube or something so we can watch it.

Follow Haxorus31 on Tumblr

I might join this tournament if my Wi-Fi doesn't screw up like last time. Anyways I can't wait for the tournament.
    My DA account =>

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ice Tyrant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
    Let me guess.... Thundurus was it?
    Nope. It was the amount of DCers.

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh boo hoo about the Drop Connectors.

The Autumn Friendly was loads of fun, and this will be good training for the Spring VGCs in Philly.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

★ Pokémon Proffesor ☆
    Blog Entries

Omg this sounds totally awesome!

User who Registered RedSapphire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow RedSapphire On Twitter
    Visit RedSapphire's Youtube Channel

As long as the disconnection issue is addressed, I will enjoy this immensely. If it isn't addressed...I'll be disappointed, but I'll still participate.
    SnorlaxMonster likes this.

Blog Entries

Anyone agree with me in that this is a way for them to keep us 'entertained' while they wait to reveal Pokemon Grey and Kyurem's alternate form?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jokool View Post
    Anyone agree with me in that this is a way for them to keep us 'entertained' while they wait to reveal Pokemon Grey and Kyurem's alternate form?
    No. The 2012 International Challenge is a standalone event with no correlation to Grey or Kyurem's alternate form at all. Besides, it's international. Only Japan is legally finding out about this stuff, so TPC wouldn't care about a bunch of westerners who would have to wait for Grey to be released internationally anyway.