Official Japanese Pokémon site posts notice regarding Pokémon Center Tohoku: Site ann

Thread: Official Japanese Pokémon site posts notice regarding Pokémon Center Tohoku: Site ann

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Official Japanese Pokémon site posts notice regarding Pokémon Center Tohoku: Site ann

Official Japanese Pokémon site posts notice regarding Pokémon Center Tohoku: Site announces ...

The newest Pokémon Center store in Japan has opened today in Tohoku. Due to the number of people entering the store, the official Japanese Pokémon site has put up a notice.

Read more on Bulbanews

VGC Player The Knights of Wario Land's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official Japanese Pokémon site posts notice regarding Pokémon Center Tohoku: Site

Hmm, a Snivy with Synthesis and Aromatherapy? Too bad it probably won't be compatible with the DW one coming in the future, because a Sun Contrary Serperior with Synthesis and Leaf Storm would be pretty tough to beat on the competitive scene.
    Black 2 FC: 2151-5959-1760

Wanna delve into the deep world of the Pokemon VGCs? Then head on over to user-run NuggetBridge for all of your needs!

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Follow Derier44 On Twitter
    Visit Derier44's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Official Japanese Pokémon site posts notice regarding Pokémon Center Tohoku: Site

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper Dragoon View Post
    Hmm, a Snivy with Synthesis and Aromatherapy? Too bad it probably won't be compatible with the DW one coming in the future, because a Sun Contrary Serperior with Synthesis and Leaf Storm would be pretty tough to beat on the competitive scene.
    I want that combonation, I dont care what I have to do, I just want it! On another note, I dont think I would wait the 5 hours to get in, just wait a couple days and then go.

Winner of: Inazuma Eleven Mafia, FALCONWING 3 MAFIA, War Room Mafia 2,
    The Simpsons Mafia, Bloodshed in Blackthorn, Insane Mafia

Black FC: 4427-8152-0447

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the notice page can't be found now.

アクセスしようとしたページが見つかりませんでした (Could not find the page you are trying to access)
    Hooray for the Fairy-type!

Yes, that's really my neck The dark lord trombonator's Avatar Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief

I guess that's good news, really. Presumably people can go to the shop now.
    The dark lord trombonator (trom)
    Former Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, Bulbapedia Deputy Editor-in-Chief, and Archives Advisor

Now blogging as 'idiosyncriticnz' at wordpress.com