Official Black and White website updated: Update includes clearer CoroCoro images, Bl

Thread: Official Black and White website updated: Update includes clearer CoroCoro images, Bl

Default Official Black and White website updated: Update includes clearer CoroCoro images, Bl

Official Black and White website updated: Update includes clearer CoroCoro images, Black and ...

Pokemon.co.jp has updated Black and White section of its site to include clearer and newer images from the recently leaked CoroCoro scans. Updated information on the characters, Pokémon, and game features are also included.

Read more on Bulbanews

Þæ åsåmste mæn ån þæ sæit Battaman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official Black and White website updated: Update includes clearer CoroCoro images

The funny thing is that I googled on Black and White stuff earlier today, for the first time, since I am lazy and don't like googling. And that site was one of the first one I got to.

Anyway, the new 'mons aren't as bad as I first thought.

FC: 2766-8797-7935 Known as Bent in game
    Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.