Official art of new Pokémon revealed: Artwork seen on Pokémon Daisuki Club website

Thread: Official art of new Pokémon revealed: Artwork seen on Pokémon Daisuki Club website

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Official art of new Pokémon revealed: Artwork seen on Pokémon Daisuki Club website

Official art of new Pokémon revealed: Artwork seen on Pokémon Daisuki Club website

An image briefly posted on the Pokémon Daisuki Club website yesterday revealed the official art for the as-yet unnamed new Pokémon previously seen on the leaked anime design sheet and as a toy in Bandai's Kimewaza Pokémon Kids line.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Official art of new Pokémon revealed: Artwork seen on Pokémon Daisuki Club websit

Hm..Maybe the toy got it wrong. Or that is a special anime one (maybe a shiny whatever-it-is-named that appears in the movie).

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Official art of new Pokémon revealed: Artwork seen on Pokémon Daisuki Club websit

Or maybe colors just got mixed up again (Saturn's Toxicroak)

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

The toy could've gotten the colors wrong. I've had charmander toys that range from red to bright orange.

hi !

It's more than possible that the toy has gotten the colours wrong, as the people above me have stated. Or it's the shiny version of the Pokemon in the second row, third from the left in the Bulbanews picture

I don't think it's a new Pokemon for some reason. A shiny, perhaps, but not an entirely different Pokemon.

He Bled into the Throne Sovereign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's probably just a color mix-up. I've seen things ranging from Green Squirtles to Bronze Magnetons. If not, those colors seem viable for a shiny version.

The game is called Bridges...

Banner by Blazaking