Norway Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at Spaceworld stores

Thread: Norway Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at Spaceworld stores

Default Norway Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at Spaceworld stores

Norway Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at Spaceworld stores

The Norwegian distribution of Celebi has been announced. The Pokémon will be distributed from Feb. 14 through March 4 at Spaceworld stores across the country. All Generation IV games will be able to receive the Celebi, which can be traded to Pokémon Black and White Versions to unlock a Zorua event.

Read more on Bulbanews

Þæ åsåmste mæn ån þæ sæit Battaman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Norway Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at Spaceworld stor

At first I was like

But then I was like

Spaceworld is about the only electrostore I don't have in a 20 min walking distance.

EDIT: I might be able to get a few anyway, I just have to take the train, but I think it's weird that they don't distribute it at Toys'R'us. Well they might actually, I see no news on wwww.pokemon.no the only site I've seen it on is Spaceworld's, so who knows?
    Last edited by Battaman; 20th January 2011 at 10:35 AM.

FC: 2766-8797-7935 Known as Bent in game
    Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.

Default Re: Norway Celebi distribution announced: Celebi to be distributed at Spaceworld stor

I'm happy that Celebi finally found it's way to Norway, going to get one for each of my 3 Gen IV games.