North American Jirachi distribution announced: Event dates match European distributio

Thread: North American Jirachi distribution announced: Event dates match European distributio

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default North American Jirachi distribution announced: Event dates match European distributio

North American Jirachi distribution announced: Event dates match European distribution

As previously reported, European copies of Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are able to download a Jirachi via Wi-Fi connection. It is now known that North American players can also obtain this Pokémon starting June 26, 2010. The distribution ends at the same time as the European event, July 16, 2010. Similar distributions have already been held in Australia and Japan.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: North American Jirachi distribution announced: Event dates match European distrib

Default Re: North American Jirachi distribution announced: Event dates match European distrib

Wahooo I just downloaded it right now. :D

Blog Entries

Just got mine. Gamestop wouldn't let me have one before and I was worried that I'd never get one. And when I heard Europe was getting theirs, I was upset. But now all is well.

Does this one unlock "Night Sky's Edge" too?

Þæ åsåmste mæn ån þæ sæit Battaman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yusei Fudo View Post
    Does this one unlock "Night Sky's Edge" too?
    As far as I know, any (fateful encounter) Jirachi will unlock the path, and this is confirmed to do so.

FC: 2766-8797-7935 Known as Bent in game
    Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.

Sandgem Town, chaining for legit shinies and waiting for that Phione to hatch.

Sorry for sounding like a noob, but honestly I really am. I'm planning to get SS in the next few days. How do I go about d'ling Jirachi when I have it?
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Robert Oppenheimer
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one. I become Death, destroyer of worlds.

Mystery Gift is automatically activated on HG/SS. Just select it from the main menu, then select receive gift, then receive from WiFi.

Staff member at The PokéMasters (Forums - Facebook page)
    Joined April 5, 2005

Sandgem Town, chaining for legit shinies and waiting for that Phione to hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Mystery Gift is automatically activated on HG/SS. Just select it from the main menu, then select receive gift, then receive from WiFi.
    Thanks! Will do!
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Robert Oppenheimer
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one. I become Death, destroyer of worlds.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

its the 3rd ever poke on my HG team.Im breaking out Night Sky's Edge to get Jigglypuff on my team.