North American Jirachi distribution announced: Event dates match European distributio

Thread: North American Jirachi distribution announced: Event dates match European distributio

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default North American Jirachi distribution announced: Event dates match European distributio

North American Jirachi distribution announced: Event dates match European distribution

Like the current European release, North American copies of HeartGold and SoulSilver can download a Jirachi starting June 26, 2010.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: North American Jirachi distribution announced: Event dates match European distrib

Announced by whom? TPCi hasn't announced it on any of the Pokemon websites outside Europe, and they never will. It's downloadable elsewhere thanks to a quirk in the Mystery Gift programming.

Þæ åsåmste mæn ån þæ sæit Battaman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: North American Jirachi distribution announced: Event dates match European distrib

Hey, maybe I should make a "Jirachi available in New Zealand" news?

This is just stupid, and if it had to be made, why don't make it right? Include all the places that can get it if you absolutely have to make useless "news".

FC: 2766-8797-7935 Known as Bent in game
    Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Battaman View Post
    Include all the places that can get it if you absolutely have to make useless "news".
    Indeed. And here's the list:

Anywhere, provided your game is in one of the following languages:

English
    French
    Spanish
    Italian
    German

But officially, the event remains Europe-only. The only "announcement" that's going to happen is this one that's been made right here.