No 3DS enhancements for Black and White: Junichi Masuda dispels rumors
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No 3DS enhancements for Black and White: Junichi Masuda dispels rumors

Default No 3DS enhancements for Black and White: Junichi Masuda dispels rumors

No 3DS enhancements for Black and White: Junichi Masuda dispels rumors

Speaking in an interview today, Pokémon director Junichi Masuda has denied that Pokémon Black and White Versions will be enhanced on the 3DS.

Read more on Bulbanews

Default Re: No 3DS enhancements for Black and White: Junichi Masuda dispels rumors

Why Junichi Masuda? Why? ;_; JK. It really didn't matter to me. I love Pokemon Black and White regardless.
    Pokemon Black FC: 1377 7082 2212

No, Not Yet Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: No 3DS enhancements for Black and White: Junichi Masuda dispels rumors

Can't spell ignoramus without IGN.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Shoji View Post
    Can't spell ignoramus without IGN.
    And yet people were inclined to believe them, which is more than they are willing to do for a Game Freak employee.

BattleFanatic Eitarou's Avatar Archives StaffBulbapedia Editorial BoardModerator
    Blog Entries

Thanks Masuda.

I knew it was a good idea to not keep my hopes up

Blog Entries

then i have no use for that thing.....

nothing special then.... what the point in making the think??

:(

Blog Entries

Well, the lack of feature isn't that bad. I thought that this rumour was brought up before IGN stated this?

Thanks for reading.
    “Hear no evil, and see no evil, abase not thyself, neither sigh and weep. Speak no evil, that thou mayest not hear it spoken unto thee, and magnify not the faults of others that thine own faults may not appear great; and wish not the abasement of anyone, that thine own abasement be not exposed.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

Blog Entries
    Add Joshawott on Linkedin Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Silktree View Post
    And yet people were inclined to believe them, which is more than they are willing to do for a Game Freak employee.
    Hypocricy is weird isn't it?

Blog Entries

not sure if this is true... but i read somewhere that the 3DS has only 3 hours battery life .... that was only of the things that put me off for saving up for the 3DS

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kieshara View Post
    not sure if this is true... but i read somewhere that the 3DS has only 3 hours battery life .... that was only of the things that put me off for saving up for the 3DS
    The 3DS has on average, 4-5 hours of battery life when playing a 3DS game with full brightness and 3D turned on. If you turn them both off, it lasts longer. The main reason the battery power is iffy, is because the screen has to produce two seperate images for the 3D effect.

Quote Originally Posted by kieshara View Post
    The battery is said to last 3 to 5 hours on 3DS games with mid brightness, full 3D effect, Wi-Fi turned on and -- I imagine, but I'm not completely sure -- maximum sound. For DS games, this would extend to 5 - 8 hours.

However, it's notable that 3DS's battery is only 1300 mAh. That means that a battery released by a third-party developer (and wouldn't cost more than 20 - 30€) could easily even double the battery length if it would be near 2500 mAh. Plus; developers have claimed that reducing the 3D effect (which is sometimes even required to get comfortable) can significantly increase the duration as well.

Either way, while I'm not making excuses for Nintendo's choise to use a low-duration battery, I think that this is a problem that can easily (and relatively cheaply) be solved in the forseeable future without even thinking of a redesign.

Welcome to the New Age... yourlilemogirl's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow yourlilemogirl On Twitter
    Visit yourlilemogirl's Youtube Channel

Well now I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. Thanks pokemon man! :D

Click to see my Trade Want/Offering Thread(:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Shoji View Post
    The 3DS has on average, 4-5 hours of battery life when playing a 3DS game with full brightness and 3D turned on. If you turn them both off, it lasts longer. The main reason the battery power is iffy, is because the screen has to produce two seperate images for the 3D effect.
    thank you for that.... i rather stick to my DSi.....

Blog Entries

Follow gallowsCalibrator on Tumblr

Well, maybe there will be other Pokemon games that warrent the purchase of a 3DS, like a new PMD.
    Anyway, who cares if theres not 'bonus' content for the 3DS? B/W are still gonna be freakin awesome! I swear, some people are never content with what they get...

Yes, I am THAT gli. :P Gligar13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This was pretty much known anyway. If it was 3ds enchanced, there would be traces left in the game which would have been found.
    dA::YT::furaffinity::Yes, I DID claim Gligar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast