NintendoWiki joins NIWA: A wiki all about Nintendo itself is the alliance's latest me

Thread: NintendoWiki joins NIWA: A wiki all about Nintendo itself is the alliance's latest me

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default NintendoWiki joins NIWA: A wiki all about Nintendo itself is the alliance's latest me

NintendoWiki joins NIWA: A wiki all about Nintendo itself is the alliance's latest member

With the addition of NintendoWiki, the Nintendo Independent Wiki Alliance has grown to sixteen members. This latest wiki focuses on all things Nintendo, including games, staff, consoles, and more.

Read more on Bulbanews

Custom Spriter & Animator The Darkraidude's Avatar

Default Re: NintendoWiki joins NIWA: A wiki all about Nintendo itself is the alliance's lates

My first submitted article! Also this is the first wiki not to focus on a game, but rather the company. Should be useful, i think
    HGFC: 4898 8522 7143
    This user, a master of stealth and evasion (ask anyone at my school, they won't have heard of me) is the Leader of the social group and the tournament team, The Order of the Shadows of Darkrai, the first Darkrai fan/discussion club, and is also the founder of the first Hoverboard spriting group!

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: NintendoWiki joins NIWA: A wiki all about Nintendo itself is the alliance's lates

Well StrategyWiki doesn't focus on a game series, it focuses on all of them.

Anyway, for anyone who reads Animal Crossing Wiki forums, I totally called this one.

Awesome, we needed this. Good luck Nintendo Wiki, and I hope you prosper;)

Stumped Turtwig A's Avatar Bulbapedia Junior Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxMonster View Post
    Well StrategyWiki doesn't focus on a game series, it focuses on all of them.

Anyway, for anyone who reads Animal Crossing Wiki forums, I totally called this one.
    I remember that discussion...

(20:56:57) Luxis: All y'all are a bunch of Silly heads.
    RIP Giruja. Why must you have been fake?

(17:58:01) daytwon: why am i watchin ot turtwig
    (17:58:03) ±Dratini: daytwon was muted by Heather Star for 30 minutes! [Reason: inappropriate] [Channel: Trivia]

[15:26] Synthesis: he ain't godkilled
    [15:27] Ebail: Zam was Syn
    [15:27] Synthesis: it was an agreed sacrifice to the gods

LinkBacks (?)

1. 31st March 2012, 04:03 PM