Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Toy

Thread: Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Toy

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Toy

Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Toys ...

Update: Pokémon.com had updated with event information.Nintendo Power has revealed the Arceus event dates for American versions of the Pokémon games Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. The event will take place Nov. 7-15 at Toys "R" Us stores in the United States and Puerto Rico.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in

sweet
    now i can get an egg when i get heart gold

YouTube (Minecraft Season 2 (1.0) up) | GPX+ | First Fic | Twitter | My site |
    Avatar made by Aori | click the banner to go to my Forum | white friend code - 4427 4825 2666

Default Re: Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in

Awwww man, it's a Toys R Us event. Lame.

Blog Entries

Wait, wut? Didn't BulbaBot already post about this?

Update apparently
    Swampert_rox

Thanks to Emi-chan and Blazaking EX for the banner!

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Toy

Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Toys ...

Update: Pokémon.com has updated with event information. Nintendo Power has revealed the Arceus event dates for American versions of the Pokémon games Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. The event will take place Nov. 7-15 at Toys "R" Us stores in the United States and Puerto Rico.

Read more on Bulbanews