Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Toy - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Toy

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in

Quote Originally Posted by NyaChan View Post
    Suggestion to those who want to go: CALL BEFORE GOING.

Just get your local TRU's phone number, call it. It'll give a usual spiel of opening and closing times and say something before saying to just wait on the line to be connected to a live person. Ask them if they are holding the Pokemon Arceus event, they should be able to tell you. If they have no idea what you're talking about, then you'd best go find another TRU to call. :P

Thankfully my TRU near me was able to answer last night, and I arrived around 8-9am (They opened at 7am today what the hell), the help desk directed me to the Electronics area, and they said it should be up and running (Since no younger kid would have their parents drive them up that early for a pokemon lol, I just had to go to the stupid DMV for other stuff. =3=), and it took just a few moments and I got my Arceus.

I LIKE location based events because to do wi-fi events I have to come all the way home on a weekend and have my dad take the protection off our wi-fi, which while it doesn't take long it still sucks to have to come home from college for a few second download. :/ And my college is an hour away sooooo, yeeeaaah. Granted I came home to go to the TRU by my house rather than my dorm, but I had other things to do this weekend at home anyways. (As for college wi-fi, it requires log-in, which is impossible on a DS)
    Man I should have done that my TRU didnt have the event Except the other TRU is like 1 hour and 30 min away...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in

I got my Arceus today, and it went nice and smooth. I walked in downloaded it then relived my childhood walking around Toys-R-Us. I swear, that place never stops being cool. The stickers and poster were nice too, and it really wasnt that full of people. There was only one other person there for the event that I saw.

Blog Entries

Just got my three Arceus.....

What are the chances of two of them being Bold nature-d and having attack-advantageous characteristics?

My third was Lonely, and it is also likes to fight! I raised its attack to 327 using Proteins!
    My name is Steven.
    I'm interested in rare stones,
    so I travel here and there.

S. Stone

cute pokemon coordinator Serenity~'s Avatar

I got my two Arceus my pearl is adamant my diamond is naive and very disobedient....and apparently hates me..I dunno if my pearl one is like that...if they both hate me ill give them love and make them happy

User who Registered RedSapphire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow RedSapphire On Twitter
    Visit RedSapphire's Youtube Channel

I'm kinda disappointed. But maybe I can get one. At least it's not a two-day event.

I went to Toys R Us (the only one within several miles of where I live), and they said that "Nintendo has informed us that we won't be participating".

I got my two Arceuses (Arcei?) today. I was shot strange looks when I was given the stickers and poster.

Blog Entries

^Pfff, I didn't get any poster or stickers.....
    My name is Steven.
    I'm interested in rare stones,
    so I travel here and there.

S. Stone

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567