Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Toy - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Toy

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus event dates: Event to take place in Toys '

Have they said when the european arceus is coming?

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Toy

Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Toys ...

Nintendo Power has revealed the Arceus event dates for American versions of the Pokémon games Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. The event will take place Nov. 7-15 at Toys "R" Us stores in the United States and Puerto Rico.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus event dates: Event to take place in Toys '

Quote Originally Posted by DuskDawn97 View Post
    Have they said when the european arceus is coming?
    Nope. Remember a Wi-Fi event will most likely be coming soon.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in

Get the one to end them all! Thanks Nintendo Power now you have to explain how you fucked this one up in 3-4 years. While I know it means for DPt I can't help but feel people will take it literally.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Quote Originally Posted by Rellik View Post
    Huh. Is that what Wi-Fi is short for? Always wondered.

Anyways, I'm confused, is this just for an English version of the Movie12 Arceus, the Azure Flute, or a new Arceus all together? The article doesn't really specify.

Also, how exactly do TRU Mystery Gifts work? I've never been to one before, but an Event Arceus would be great trade-bait, so I might hit this up. Do you just have to activate the MG function within the TRU? Or do they have a person giving them out or something?
    It is probably an English Movie Arceus, and for how it works: you go to the start menu while in the video games section (where it is) and a message should appear, then you select the download.
    Swampert_rox

Thanks to Emi-chan and Blazaking EX for the banner!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in

WOOO People have been asking me when it would come out for 3 months. Now I can tell them Monday.
    ~--++~~This signature is currently under construction. Please wait for anything fancy~~++--~

Formerly sirphish -Luster Purge-'s Avatar

So thats all fine and good. But when do I get my Azure flute off wifi..

PURPLE HERMIT! Chosen of Mana's Avatar Archives Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Chosen of Mana On Twitter

Toys 'R Us?

Nintendo, I am disappoint.

I'd sure love to have my driver's license. At least then I wouldn't have to drag my mother there.

Big claimin'
    Cresselia (Pokémon)
    Colette Brunel [Tales of Symphonia] and Yuri Lowell [Tales of Vesperia] (Video game characters)

Blog Entries

Visit ashita's Youtube Channel

at least when it is on wifi we Brits will be able to get it

Originally Posted by MAGNEDETH View Post
    personally, ive never been raped, but i try to rape as many people on a daily basis as i can.
    my record is 47 people in one day, oh what a day...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by swampert_rox View Post
    It is probably an English Movie Arceus, and for how it works: you go to the start menu while in the video games section (where it is) and a message should appear, then you select the download.
    <.< Any chance I'd be able to do this from my car in the parking lot?

Super Special Awesome! AbbyNormal's Avatar

Cool Re: Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus event dates: Event to take place in Toys '

Oh thank god. An excuse to go to Toys r Us lol. And motivation to actually get somewhere in Diamond.
    ~AbbyNormal

Favorite Smiley: !

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rellik View Post
    <.< Any chance I'd be able to do this from my car in the parking lot?
    Probably, if you're close enough.
    Diamond: Pogo, 0344-6412-9174
    Platinum: Pogo, 0989-7773-1927

Blog Entries

All this complaining is confusing me. Darkrai and Shaymin were given out at TRU, so why is it some upsetting surprise that Arceus will be given out the same way? The flute will be out on wifi for Platinum eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Palazzo View Post
    So what's stopping them though? Does Japan have to have EVERYTHING first? Because they got Arceus first--why can't other parts of the world get the Azure Flute? Or moreover, they can't have Arceus itself downloaded directly?
    Well, this is a Japanese series... it doesn't seem fair to let other countries get stuff first.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Cause the fandumb once again gets spoiled and then needs immediate wambulance treatment cause its back to the old methods.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Formerly sirphish -Luster Purge-'s Avatar

was pretty common sense movie events were still gonna be handeled like this. The item trigger events are wifi. But look at this way, Go to TRU and feel lame or trade out your ass for it.Im just hoping japanese ones work with HG/SS..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast