Nintendo Dream scans reveal Isshu locations: Player's hometown revealed to be most so

Thread: Nintendo Dream scans reveal Isshu locations: Player's hometown revealed to be most so

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Nintendo Dream scans reveal Isshu locations: Player's hometown revealed to be most so

Nintendo Dream scans reveal Isshu locations: Player's hometown revealed to be most southeastern ...

Japanese gaming magazine Nintendo Dream has revealed a high resolution image of the Isshu map, marked with locations. The markings reveal the locations of some screenshots, including the location of the player's hometown. Scans are found in the full article.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nintendo Dream scans reveal Isshu locations: Player's hometown revealed to be mos

I just saw them. Wowowow, some of those places are really nicely detailed. Now I can't wait until B/W comes out. Maybe they'll soon reveal the Starter's evolutions. One can only hope.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Default Re: Nintendo Dream scans reveal Isshu locations: Player's hometown revealed to be mos

I agree with CynthiaLover. The region looks even better and I would love to see the starter evolutions.

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

The article in Nintendo Dream is simply making educated guesses on the location of the areas we've been shown via screenshots so far. It's all speculation.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 22nd, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Insanity is the one truth Senzura's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So is Nintendo Dream like Japan's Nintendo Power?

URPG StatslNational Park
    Im a ranger in that URPG thing. ask me to...range?

PM me if you have an idea for a signiture.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dogasu View Post
    The article in Nintendo Dream is simply making educated guesses on the location of the areas we've been shown via screenshots so far. It's all speculation.
    Where does it state that? (it probably does, I just can't translate)

ロケット団よ永遠 Dogasu's Avatar Retired Staff
    Blog Entries
    Follow Dogasu On Twitter

The text in the scans themselves. Each of the thirteen entries there use language that's very speculative and is careful not to state that these are definitely where these places are. The part about the beginning town, for example:

The first town?
    You can see a small town on the bottom right-hand corner of the map. Where have we seen a road going around a house with a blue roof like that before? That's right, it was in one of the first screenshots revealed to the public! Let's imagine that this town is the starting town, and that the house with the blue roof is your house.
    Webmaster of Dogasu's Backpack. Last updated on April 22nd, 2014

| My DVD Collection | My Video Game Collection |
    These lists were last updated on January 3rd, 2012

Visit Rainbow's Youtube Channel

Well that sucks. The scans everybody was super excited to see are just a load of speculation =/

May Still Have Hope TeamGalacticMercury's Avatar

Cool! Can't wait!

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

The text in the scans themselves. Each of the thirteen entries there use language that's very speculative and is careful not to state that these are definitely where these places are. The part about the beginning town, for example:
    Hmm. I'll ask the higher-ups, as I can't delete articles.

Surrender now or carry on Bikini Miltank's Avatar Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief
    Blog Entries

Perhaps the article could simply be rewritten? Even though the magazine is speculating, we do at least have a better picture of Isshu now. I'll be honest, that was the real news from my perspective...

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Well, it's gone.

Blog Entries

Where'd it go?