Nintendo Direct reveals Pokémon Battle Trozei: Type based mechanics to be featured

Thread: Nintendo Direct reveals Pokémon Battle Trozei: Type based mechanics to be featured

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Nintendo Direct reveals Pokémon Battle Trozei: Type based mechanics to be featured

Nintendo Direct reveals Pokémon Battle Trozei: Type based mechanics to be featured

The Nintendo Direct released on February 14, 2014 has revealed the successor to Pokémon Trozei, Pokémon Battle Trozei.

Read more on Bulbanews

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nintendo Direct reveals Pokémon Battle Trozei: Type based mechanics to be feature

I'm really not excited for this, I am not really a huge fan in games like Tetris other than dr.Mario

G50
    Night Owl G50's Avatar Bulbanews Deputy Editor-in-Chief
    Trophies
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Nintendo Direct reveals Pokémon Battle Trozei: Type based mechanics to be feature

Nintendo Australia announces March 14 for Australia's release. Same name as Europe's game.

Bringing the Thunder Bolt the Cat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Meh, don't really care for the Trozei series, it's one of the least interesting spinoffs IMO.

Blog Entries

I hated the Trozei series, looked weird to me, but I might buy it out of loyalty to the franchise.
    My planned dream team- in the works (eventually)

Friend Code is on the Trainer Card; feel free to try to challenge me to trade unless I'm busying with school or Fire Emblem Awakening.

Official Claimer of Oblivion Wing on 3/15/14

Blog Entries

It was fine to me as long as you didn't actually try to complete the Pokedex. Getting the one-offs with a Ditto was just not worth the trouble.

Also, more than 5 minutes of music in the whole game would be nice. What was there was great, but not enough.