Nintendo Direct reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS: Kami trio

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Robo-Floatzel
  • 2 Post By SnorlaxMonster

Thread: Nintendo Direct reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS: Kami trio

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Nintendo Direct reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS: Kami trio

Nintendo Direct reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS: Kami trio's ...

The latest European Nintendo Direct has revealed the English names of the kami trio's new forms and Homika, and the English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS has been confirmed under the name Learn With Pokémon Typing Adventure.

Read more on Bulbanews

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nintendo Direct reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS: Kami

I wasn't expecting to see an English release of this game, but it's good to see that most games are getting localized now. The only Generation V games not to be localized are the extremely minor Pokémon Card Game: How to Play DS and the Advanced Pico Beena (a Japan-exclusive edutainment console) game Pokémon Best Wishes: Intelligence Training Pokémon Big Sports Meet!

Jacen the Robot Floatzel Robo-Floatzel's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Robo-Floatzel On Twitter
    Visit Robo-Floatzel's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nintendo Direct reveals English release of Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS: Kami

I'm SHOCKED that they are actually going to release that game overseas.
    TheCapsFan likes this.
    Avatar made by MelNathea on DeviantART
    SEA WEASELS: The group for Buizel and Floatzel fans!

CLICK MY ROBOT POKEMON ARMY OR ELSE!!!!!!
    My DA account

Brain with a meat puppet. IvySnivy's Avatar

I'm surprised that they're releasing it too, but that's neat. I introduced a friend's little sister to Pokemon a while back and she can't get enough of it. If this comes to the states maybe I'll buy it for her, hehe

Blog Entries

Follow Setra on Tumblr Visit Setra's Youtube Channel

Why did I kind of expect Roxie? It's not a bad name, but they could have done a bit better.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Homika's English name makes sense in terms of theming, and I never expected Typing DS to be coming outside of Japan.

A real monstrosity SnorlaxMonster's Avatar Bulbanews Board of editorsBulbapedia StaffArchives Advisor
    Blog Entries
    Follow SnorlaxMonster On Twitter
    Visit SnorlaxMonster's Youtube Channel

Roxie should play Learn With Pokémon Typing Adventure. She's obviously very good at spelling Pokemon's names.

How are they going to release the Typing game in Europe in September, when Pokemon B2W2 are already set for a Fall 2012 release in Europe too? The games maybe so close to each other.
    #PokemonXY 3DS XLs launch September 27th! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Teeboy View Post
    How are they going to release the Typing game in Europe in September, when Pokemon B2W2 are already set for a Fall 2012 release in Europe too? The games maybe so close to each other.
    That's what I would like to know. B2W2's release is going to overshadow this Typing game's release, so the sales of the Typing game would be pretty low. Since September is fall, everyone in Europe is going to be excited for B2W2's release and not pay this Typing game any attenion. Unless, they push back B2W2's European release to November?
    Last edited by Pretty; 27th June 2012 at 05:40 PM.

In this day and age? Not likely. It'd be pirated in no time flat.