Nintendo Direct announces PMD Gates to Infinity release date for Europe: PMD Gates to

Thread: Nintendo Direct announces PMD Gates to Infinity release date for Europe: PMD Gates to

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Nintendo Direct announces PMD Gates to Infinity release date for Europe: PMD Gates to

Nintendo Direct announces PMD Gates to Infinity release date for Europe: PMD Gates to Infinity ...

Nintendo Direct has announced that Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity will be released in Europe on May 17, 2013.

Read more on Bulbanews
    Last edited by Adyniz; 14th February 2013 at 01:03 PM.

Default Re: Nintendo Direct announces PMD Gates to Infinity release date for Australia, UK: P

Its up for pre-order on amazon ;D

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nintendo Direct announces PMD Gates to Infinity release date for Australia, UK: P

Guess this means meloetta might be a month later too in europe.

But seriously as some with a March birthday these April 3ds releases snnoy me.

And the rest of Europe? Man, that is so late that I might not even LP it after all...
    My YouTube Vids (Pokémon White 2, Randomized Emerald and soon Platinum)

-Why don't use Pokémon who you like instead of powerful ones? You'll have fun in every battle and winning gives more satisfaction!

Avatar drawn by me. Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Yamashita-aka-Doragon on Tumblr Visit Yamashita-aka-Doragon's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nintendo Direct announces PMD Gates to Infinity release date for Europe: PMD Gate

Well, finally. I've been waiting for this announcement.