Nintendo Direct announces new 3DS apps: New B2W2 trailer also revealed

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Nintendo Direct announces new 3DS apps: New B2W2 trailer also revealed

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur BulbaBot's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Nintendo Direct announces new 3DS apps: New B2W2 trailer also revealed

Nintendo Direct announces new 3DS apps: New B2W2 trailer also revealed

The Nintendo Direct broadcast today has revealed two new Pokémon-related apps for the Nintendo 3DS set to be released June and July.

Read more on Bulbanews

Who am I? Joshawott's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries
    Follow Joshawott On Twitter
    Follow Joshawott on Tumblr Visit Joshawott's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Nintendo Direct announces new 3DS apps: New B2W2 trailer also revealed

1500yen for Pokédex 3D Pro?! 1500 yen?!

Pokémon AR Searcher though, sounds freaking awesome.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Default Re: Nintendo Direct announces new 3DS apps: New B2W2 trailer also revealed

If we're talking about Nintendo Direct anyway, the European Nintendo Direct said B2W2 will be released in the fall.

Blog Entries

Yeah, we knew Black 2/White 2 were out in Autumn anyways. However, Nintendo Direct did also confirm that AR Searcher and Pokédex 3D Pro will be released later this year in Europe as well (I imagine we'll get them around B2W2's launch).

追放されたバカ

Any announcement of an updated Pokemon Ranch yet?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keldeo94 View Post
    Any announcement of an updated Pokemon Ranch yet?
    What makes you so sure that it is going to be updated? Ranch wasn't even compatible with HGSS, and even the Platinum patch was never released outside Japan. If it were to be updated for Generation V, it would most likely be completely redone as a 3DS application.
    Joshawott and Baka-kun like this.

Well things seem to be getting more interesting. As for the trailer not much is new and I am still hoping that the black clothed villains are not Team Rocket. The Pokemon AR Searcher actually sounds very entertaining. But is there going to be a limit as to what pokemon will be available? And what of the legendary pokemon both main and event, will they be included as well?

Blog Entries

Would someone mind telling me How much is 300 and 1500 yen is in American dollars? They look cool AR games are always fun.

remember me jda95's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Follow jda95 on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik View Post
    Would someone mind telling me How much is 300 and 1500 yen is in American dollars? They look cool AR games are always fun.
    300 yen = 3.68 USD
    1500 yen = 18.40USD

...which makes Pokedex 3D Pro ridiculously pricey for something that doesn't even qualify as a game.
    The Outrage likes this.

Blog Entries
    Follow BanetteWobbuffet On Twitter

Pokedex 3D Pro better have something reeeeeeeeeeally good, or else no one would buy it.
    Dibs on Banette or Wobbuffet.
    I claimed Wobbufet! Man, that doesn't sound very exciting.
    Formerly known as BanetteWobbuffet.
    I don't calculate stat values, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are. I just play the game normally. If you agree copy & paste this in your sig.
    Write your questions on a $20 bill and send them in to me.
    We now return you to your abnormal programming.
    I have claimed Imposter.

Blog Entries

Or they should at least give us a code for a big discount if we buy Black 2/White 2.

They wouldnt discount but they may do a Victini like voucher code for it? Depends how they release these apps I guess.
    White FC: 0519 0378 5394

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    They wouldnt discount but they may do a Victini like voucher code for it? Depends how they release these apps I guess.
    In North America, if you pre-ordered Kid Icarus: Uprising, you were given a download code for 3D Classics: Kid Icarus. Also, an English retailer (I think it was Zavvi?) gave away a code to redeem Kid Icarus: Myths & Monsters from the eShop for free if you purchased Uprising from them, so it is possible. Although it's probably more likely that any such deal would be probably be for AR Searcher.

I just hope the prices for these games come down on the eShop. I don't mind paying £2-5 for a game, but £11 is just extortion for something you cannot even transfer to another 3ds.

The new Pokedex 3DS should be free like the last one, so hopefully there's a code in B2/W2.

Also, someone should replace the video in the article since it advertises the user "NINTENDOMINATION" in the beginning.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast